Looking for regular F18 flying buddies to join our missions!

Honez

I'm posting here because I haven't had much luck in the other sections of the site.

Me and a couple other DCS homies are looking for one or two U.S. based people that can join us on a regular basis to fly fairly advanced missions that we build. We have our own TeamSpeak server and host all our own missions. We try and fly every chance we get during the week and weekend evenings after work and family. We don't have a set day per say so we all actively check in on each others availability via text in the evenings to see who is a go and who isn't. We are located in the eastern and mountain time zone. Our missions are fairly advanced and often have multiple objectives including air refueling. So if you are interested you might want to practice refueling. Our mission also uses many of the more popular mods so you must be willing to mod your game to fly with us. 

As for our style of flying, we like to work as a team assigning roles and targets. To survive our missions you have to work together or you will die. In my missions if you try and be a cowboy you will die. If you don't adhere to real-world tactics, you will die, if you disengage from the group and try to get that last enemy fighter out there that isn't a threat to us, you will die. Team work is a must to survive and have fun with us. 

So if your looking to fly some really good missions with a couple friendly guys that know their way around the F18 and carrier ops then reach out. If your a NOOB then your still welcome provided your willing to put in the time to learn. At the end of the day for us it's about flying in a semi-realistic fashion, comradery and having fun doing something together. Feel free to PM or email me larryjones.lv@gmail.com if your interested. 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Honez said:

I'm posting here because I haven't had much luck in the other sections of the site.

Me and a couple other DCS homies are looking for one or two U.S. based people that can join us on a regular basis to fly fairly advanced missions that we build. We have our own TeamSpeak server and host all our own missions. We try and fly every chance we get during the week and weekend evenings after work and family. We don't have a set day per say so we all actively check in on each others availability via text in the evenings to see who is a go and who isn't. We are located in the eastern and mountain time zone. Our missions are fairly advanced and often have multiple objectives including air refueling. So if you are interested you might want to practice refueling. Our mission also uses many of the more popular mods so you must be willing to mod your game to fly with us. 

As for our style of flying, we like to work as a team assigning roles and targets. To survive our missions you have to work together or you will die. In my missions if you try and be a cowboy you will die. If you don't adhere to real-world tactics, you will die, if you disengage from the group and try to get that last enemy fighter out there that isn't a threat to us, you will die. Team work is a must to survive and have fun with us. 

So if your looking to fly some really good missions with a couple friendly guys that know their way around the F18 and carrier ops then reach out. If your a NOOB then your still welcome provided your willing to put in the time to learn. At the end of the day for us it's about flying in a semi-realistic fashion, comradery and having fun doing something together. Feel free to PM or email me larryjones.lv@gmail.com if your interested. 

Hey let me know if you guys are joining/opening a server around 6 to 9 pm ET !!! currently flying the F18C

Thanks 

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals