Please Help - Thrustmaster T16000m Flight Stick Issues

Fangs

I attempted to upload a new F16 T16000m profile and now my flight stick no longer pitches and rolls or does any flight related inputs.  Instead, I see in the MFDs that it's controlling radar inputs instead.  I've tried restoring to the defaults but nothing seems to be working.  I'm desperate for a fix as the sim is currently unplayable.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, dawg9 said:

I attempted to upload a new F16 T16000m profile and now my flight stick no longer pitches and rolls or does any flight related inputs.  Instead, I see in the MFDs that it's controlling radar inputs instead.  I've tried restoring to the defaults but nothing seems to be working.  I'm desperate for a fix as the sim is currently unplayable.

Try deleting those input files in C drive. I believe they are under saved games/DCS/Config/Input. Or just delete the input folder. Once you restart the game, the game will recreate new default files. Also try re-plugging the T16000m after doing that.  

Also you could try manually set the keybind. Go to controls-> F-16sim -> axis controls, and change the pitch and rolto the axis what you want. 

• Like 2