SAM vehicles refuse to move

HedgeSlammer

Good morning folks,

Part of a mission I'm building involves destroying a group of S300 vehicles before they get to a particular WP and become active (after a delay).

I've placed the convoy in the editor & the launchers & radars all use a stowed model, so I'm assuming they should be able to move. (I used the s300 template in case that's relevant).

In mission, they activate on the road, but the launch tubes & radars are all deployed & they refuse to follow their waypoints.

I've tried giving them hold fire & state green in case it stops them deploying, but no effect.

Any ideas how to make them a moving convoy for the gazelles & harriers to get to work on?

Aw, thanks Eight Ball - That's a real shame & with the models in the editor vehicle selection screen showing the trucks with launchers & radars stowed, I assumed that they'd show up in the mission the same way.  I wonder why they don't.  Maybe they don't have an animation to switch from stowed to deployed?

Looks like I'll have to use plan B instead then - stop the missile supply trucks getting to the S300 launchers....

Edited by HedgeSlammer

Probably a combination of no animation for it and not every component of the site has a way to be mobile. Who knows if it'll change in the future. 

• Thanks 1

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Well this is very odd - I could have sworn I saw the S300 launchers & radars with their equipment stowed in the editor, but now all I can find is models of them with their  kit deployed - I must have seen pics on the net somewhere & got the two confused - I think I've been doing this too long!