Finger mouse for the DCS users

Accidentally stumbled on this kind a Bluetooth or proprietary wireless model finger mouse.

Image 01 - Bluetooth Wireless Mouse Mini Mice for Android Phone Tablet PC Laptop Mouse

Image 2 - Bluetooth Wireless Mouse Mini Mice for Android Phone Tablet PC Laptop Mouse

It can be found on Ebay with keywords: Mini 2.4G Wireless Mouse Innovative Finger Ring Mice For Computer PC Laptop

And doesn't cost much, just about 7-10€ with free postage depending the model.

Bought one for testing that how well it works for the DCS as you should be able nicely grab the joystick and when needed to use mouse, use just the flat surface next to you for it operation.

Sadly the shipping usually takes 1-3 months so don't know so soon how well it works. As that could be solution for many problems that people have when they don't have a hand controllers in VR and can't find easily the mouse. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Accidentally stumbled on this kind a Bluetooth or proprietary wireless model finger mouse.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

It can be found on Ebay with keywords: Mini 2.4G Wireless Mouse Innovative Finger Ring Mice For Computer PC Laptop
And doesn't cost much, just about 7-10€ with free postage depending the model.

Bought one for testing that how well it works for the DCS as you should be able nicely grab the joystick and when needed to use mouse, use just the flat surface next to you for it operation.

Sadly the shipping usually takes 1-3 months so don't know so soon how well it works. As that could be solution for many problems that people have when they don't have a hand controllers in VR and can't find easily the mouse. 
I use one, but only for the buttons and scroll wheel. The mouse aspect of it is pointless. I use my head to point at what I want to press, and just use the mouse to press the button. It works out well. They sell these on Amazon too btw. I use it on my left hand since I can rest my hand on the throttle and still hit the buttons. Using it on my stick hand didn't feel good especially when you need to hit something mid dogfight. It was cheap so I was surprised at how well it worked for my purposes.

Sent from my Samsung Chromebook Plus using Tapatalk

• Like 1

F-14B, F-16, F-18C, A-10C, F-5E, F-86, FC3, BF-109, FW-190, P-51, Spitfire, UH-1,AJS-37 Viggen, MIG-15, MIG-19, MIG-21, AV-8B Harrier, P-47D

Persian Gulf, Caucuses, NTTR, Normandy, The Channel, Syria

Combined Arms, WWII Assets,Super Carrier

TM Warthog, Virpil VFX,BuddyFox UFC, Saitek Pro Flight quadrant & Switch Panel, Odyssey+ VR, Jet Pad w/ SSA, Voice Attack w/Viacom Pro

GeForce RTX2080TI OC, Intel Core i7-7700K 4.5Ghz, 64GB DDR4, Dedicated 1TB SSD