Not start dcs

Debo87

Hi @Debo87. This bug was found less than a day ago. Unplug your driving wheel or close Logitech G Hub software before starting DCS and you should be able to fly.

Please resume conversation here:

Hi @elmo. Do you own a Logitech G29 or G923 driving wheel? If so, you're having the same issue. Anyway, please attach your dcs.log file ( C:\Users\username\Saved Games\DCS...\Logs\dcs.log ).

Edited by Flappie

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

1 hour ago, Flappie said:

Hi @Debo87. This bug was found less than a day ago. Unplug your driving wheel or close Logitech G Hub software before starting DCS and you should be able to fly.

Hi @elmo. Do you own a Logitech G29 or G923 driving wheel? If so, you're having the same issue. Anyway, please attach your dcs.log file ( C:\Users\username\Saved Games\DCS...\Logs\dcs.log ).

Yes I have a g25!... So I've uninstalled all Logitech software... Restarted windows!... Still No joy, also tried another full repair!... Still No joy.

37 minutes ago, elmo said:

Yes I have a g25!... So I've uninstalled all Logitech software... Restarted windows!... Still No joy, also tried another full repair!... Still No joy.

2 hours ago, Flappie said:

managed to sort it!... after reading a post from user... (UNKNOWN) with similar issues, his solution was to delete options Lua file... in saved games!... you just need to re-log in... only settings to sort for me were audio, everything else how it was before...

• 3 weeks later...