Great Campaign

34 минуты назад, Gunnar81 сказал:

Really enjoying the campaign so, missions are simple yet challenging. In my opinion, one of the best out there for the shark. Thanks for the hard work creators! 😀👍

Thank you for your feedback.  It is very pleasant to receive such an assessment.

Mi-8MTV2 The border campaign

Ka-50 2 Pandemic campaign

Mi-24P The border - prequel campaign

Asus pro gaming Z-170, i5-6600K-4.3GHz, SSD M2 NVME 1Tb, HDD 1Tb, GTX 1080Ti, RAM 32GB, Oculus Quest 2, LG Ultrawide 2560x1080.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to add my thanks.  This is a great campaign with lots of variety and detail.  And rock solid!  I haven't encountered a single bug or glitched trigger.  The only times I got stuck were because of my own misunderstanding or incompetence.  🙂

Sometimes it sure felt like a lot of work, but finishing each mission is incredibly rewarding.  The weather and lighting made that last mission especially unique.   Well done!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25.06.2021 в 09:09, Gunnar81 сказал:

Just finished the campaign about an hour ago. From start to finish I really enjoyed it! Great work & thanks again. Well worth the price in my opinion

11 часов назад, Mango сказал:

Just wanted to add my thanks.  This is a great campaign with lots of variety and detail.  And rock solid!  I haven't encountered a single bug or glitched trigger.  The only times I got stuck were because of my own misunderstanding or incompetence.  🙂

Sometimes it sure felt like a lot of work, but finishing each mission is incredibly rewarding.  The weather and lighting made that last mission especially unique.   Well done!

Thanks for the feedback guys.  I am really very pleased.

Asus pro gaming Z-170, i5-6600K-4.3GHz, SSD M2 NVME 1Tb, HDD 1Tb, GTX 1080Ti, RAM 32GB, Oculus Quest 2, LG Ultrawide 2560x1080.

Hello Armen,

thank you for the campaign, having a lot of fun with it!

Just wanted to let you know, that I had a small issue with mission No.7 (other than that, that mission was pretty awesome).

After we got the message to RTB, I arrived at the base before the two Mi-8. I got my permission to land, so I landed. However, the mission did not complete, so I thought I'll just wait until the Mi-8s land, but they did not land, instead they continued to fly straight forever....

I don't really know what the problem was, maybe because I landed before the Mi-8s arrived?

No big deal, I skipped the mission via Logbook hack, since I had completed it. 

Thank's again and looking forward to the rest!

6 часов назад, Comes сказал:

Hello Armen,

thank you for the campaign, having a lot of fun with it!

Just wanted to let you know, that I had a small issue with mission No.7 (other than that, that mission was pretty awesome).

After we got the message to RTB, I arrived at the base before the two Mi-8. I got my permission to land, so I landed. However, the mission did not complete, so I thought I'll just wait until the Mi-8s land, but they did not land, instead they continued to fly straight forever....

I don't really know what the problem was, maybe because I landed before the Mi-8s arrived?

No big deal, I skipped the mission via Logbook hack, since I had completed it. 

Thank's again and looking forward to the rest!

6 часов назад, Mango сказал:

Comes, be sure you land on the same helipad that you took off from (the center one).

@Mango is right.  Successful completion of the mission does not depend on landing mi8.  You need to land exactly on your helipad.

3 часа назад, bomkata сказал:

is this mission coop is there any way to have it as coop ? If we both own it can we do coop on it?

Unfortunately, there is no such option.

• 2 weeks later...

Have completed it now, thank you for the campaign!

Except for that one time, where my landing was not recognized I had no issues with triggers or anything.

Sure, voice acting could be better, but missions were diverse and a lot of fun. I was also happy to have something for the shark on the Gulf Map.

7 часов назад, Comes сказал:

Have completed it now, thank you for the campaign!

Except for that one time, where my landing was not recognized I had no issues with triggers or anything.

Sure, voice acting could be better, but missions were diverse and a lot of fun. I was also happy to have something for the shark on the Gulf Map.

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it!

• 3 months later...

Armen Murazyan

Thank You for a great campaign!

I very much enjoyed it. Well done!!

System specs; i7 9700k 32GB RAM 2x1TB SSD Drives (1 DCS Dedicated) MSI Z390 MB. MSI GeForce RTX 3070. 4KTV monitor. Reverb G2 VR.Stock TM HOTAS. (Tm WartHog) Throttle. VBK MCG.

52 минуты назад, Ziggy сказал:

Armen Murazyan

Thank You for a great campaign!

I very much enjoyed it. Well done!!

Thank you for your feedback and interest in the campaign!

Edited by =RAF=Armen

• 2 months later...
2 часа назад, spinaker сказал:

Armen, Tanks for a fantastic campaign!

Hope to see more of Your products!

Thank you for your appreciation, I am very pleased!
I am planning to release another campaign this year.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
9 часов назад, Agim сказал:

I have just finished this campaign. My opinion: there could be richer briefing, kneeboard and voiceovers, however it is the best campaign for Ka-50 so far. Thank you for it.

Thanks for the feedback. I will take your comments into account when creating the next campaign.

• 1 month later...
11 часов назад, Ciervo111 сказал:

Great Campaign for the KA-50! Good job. I'm already looking for the next. Maybe in Syria?

Cheers and keep the good work!

Thanks! Syria will be, but not the next)

• Like 3

• 10 months later...