DDI / MFD / Standby Gauge Export (F18) .lua file

Ben-111

I been reading a few extracts on the Net for the Export lua files for the DDI's etc, I am building the Open Hornet F18, but it has 4 x HDMI Screens (2 x DDI, 1 x MFD, 1 x Standby inst) all I can find on the lua export tutorials is how to expert all these to an external monitor, has anyone worked out how to export these to 4 x sperate HDMI outputs via the lua (yes I have the outputs available) just how do I split them all up, many thanks Ben

• 3 weeks later...

hello Ben,

I'm just curious as to what video card you are using? I am looking to build my system, and if the DDI's need HDMI ports, then i will need a card that can support 6 monitors since i intend to use a 270 degree main monitor (projectors) setup using 3 of the Displayports (or more correctly using a splitter, but I understand the software for doing that can only do up to 3 additional monitors.)

• 2 months later...
On 6/9/2021 at 2:05 PM, agrasyuk said:

why not use Helios for this? you can start with cap's FA-18 profile,  modify to use with whatever amount of monitors and than use the built in interface generator to build monitors.lua appropriate for your layout.

http://www.captzeen.com/helios/f18.asp

Hi, I have done this and cant get helios to works