Radar elevation

• ED Team

Hi,

you can adjust the curve in the controls to get the desired effect you would like

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Yes, the problem is when using buttons for it. Something that has been bug reported quite a few times by now.

Should also be noted that this wasn't always the case, infact it started out working fine on release, but then a few patches later it was botched and using buttons for radar elevation control became completely broken due to serious oversensitivity; one quick tap on the button resulting in large changes in elevation, making it very difficult to control the radar.

I'm using TM HOTAS Cougar and my Ant Elev rotary works in DCS like it's range would be cut by 90%. Changing curves won't do a thing because it will apply to the rest 10%. If I slightly move my rotary it will go to the end of scale ingame. In foxy analyser it's working correctly.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Any update on this? I just started flying the 16 and this is very bothersome. I’m using a Virpil CM3 and the rotary dial on it is meant for radar elevation control and it’s clearly jumping to a range that could cause me to miss a hit. I even tied it to an axis and the issue is still there 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...