DCS Videos by nazradu

nazradu

I actually wanted to just fly the quick start mission Battle for Zugdidi, but I also incorporated the "tutorial" on how you can judge target distance and find perfect seperation for the use of ATGMs.

Edited by nazradu
  • Like 1

Next training part is online. This time we practice out of ground effect hover. Transition to forward flight, maintaining a desired air speed and transition back to out of ground effect hover. In the next video we will put these parts together to perform our vertical landing. I hope this helps some of you guys to improve your flying skills and as always, feedback is welcome.

I decided to outsource the theory part 😄

Please watch the very good video "Your rotor and you" by CasmoTV for the theory background of this practice. I think this is the best video out there and I could not explain it better. Link is in my video description.

• Like 1

This is the third of 4 Videos on our road to master the vertical landing in the DCS Mi-24P. We put the steps together that we have practiced in the last two videos and perform our vertical landing. I also adjusted the training mission a little bit once more. I set a lower hight and speed for the landing clients, to make it a little bit more easy for you guys. I also added a carrier to give a more easy version to practice landing on a moving ship.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...