New In-Game Features

Das Feuer

1) Make a place where you can report bugs easily.
2) Add a screenshot library for DCS so you can take pics without using the PRTSC button or 3rd party software.
3) Re-do the replay thing so it will much easier to take a photo of something or record a fight in some interesting way + make it personal so you wont be dependent on the server's owner to record a mission.
4) Make a new way to assign buttons so it will be much easier for new player and for people that build huge sims at home. I thought maybe do a cockpit like thing so a player can go to the button assigning page and he will have the option to go inside of the aircraft's cockpit click on on of the buttons and assign it easily to a keyboard command or a HOTAS press.
5) Do that you can add friends in-game so you would be able to see where they are playing how much time they are playing and invite them to missions or to play with them, that way you and your friends can always know what you guys are playing on and with who like if he is in a party with people that I don't know I would be able to tell that and I wont try and fly with him

6) Make a way that you can move slots, for example you have only one Viper slot in lets say Bassel Al-Assad and you are playing in a progressive mission and its harder for you to take part in the fight when it moved more to the north  for example Ramat David, so make a option that you would be able to move the slot by landing the aircraft at an airfield and then telling the ground crew to keep the airframe so now you wont spawn at Bassel ut you would spawn at Ramat David. 

• Like 1

Looking For A Real Dynamic Campaign?

Come And Check Out XSAF!

MAKE SURE TO READ THE RULES AND PERSONALY I RECOMMEND CHECKING OUT SOME VIDS ON YOUTUBE.

Growling Sidewinder's video               Natty Ice's video                              

#2 already exists. It's the F12 key that does it and all screenshot library can be found in C:\Users\username\Saved Games\DCS\ScreenShots

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

On 6/10/2021 at 2:10 AM, SmukY said:

Actually PrtScr does that ... It's first time I hear of that F12 makes screenshot - at least at standalone version, did you maybe confuse it with Steam version?

Yeah, F12 is the default Steam Screenshot Key, and it saves the screenshot to a Steam folder.

On 6/10/2021 at 9:10 AM, SmukY said:

Actually PrtScr does that ... It's first time I hear of that F12 makes screenshot - at least at standalone version, did you maybe confuse it with Steam version?

I was talking about the standalone version. I don't use Steam for DCS.

In DCS itself F12 is the default key for making screenshots, which will then be stoed in C:\Users\username\Saved Games\DCS\ScreenShots. It has nothing to do with Steam.

• Like 1

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg