Help Setting 6 Projector Dome Screen FOV

Hi All, we're having difficulty setting the FOV for our dome display systems (image attached). The domes have 6 projects which we're running at 1080p each. We have 2 Quadro RTX 4000 cards, each driving 3 projectors in the machine. We use Immersive Display Pro to do our warp and blend. We have the 6 projectors setup to appear in Windows as a single monitor using Nvidia Mosaic. We find the performance and appearance of the display to be good with this configuration apart from the FOV. (we have also tried the more complicated setup of using multiple viewports which does provide the correct FOV but gives a poor graphics presentation and crippling FPS performance).

The domes provide +/- 120 degrees of horizontal FOV and +60,-30 degrees of vertical FOV. We've gone through Server.lua, views.lua, 1 screen.lua and snapviews.lua trying to find a place to set the FOV correctly but haven't been able to get it working. We've tried FOV settings, camaraviewanglelimits and many other parameters but can't get it sored out. Is what we're trying possible? If, yes and you can help us get this set up, I'm urgently interested in getting in touch.

Cheers

FLITer

20210125_174156.jpg

• Like 1

Cool setup.

To get quicker answers, i would re-post your message in the Input/Output subforum: https://forums.eagle.ru/forum/70-input-and-output/

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

Not a solution to your 'single' screen FOV problem, but is it possible to couple two screens as one in Mosaic (the two on the left, two in front, two on the right), so you can boil it down to running 3 viewports in DCS. That should free up some performance compared to 6 viewports (can imagine that being a huge framehog).

And please do keep us posted with this setup, cause damn!

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |