Vaicom, Hind and Petrovich?

Dangerzone

Has there been any information if Vaicom have plans to release a module to support Petrovich in the Mi-24 like they have with Jester and the Tomcat?
I don't know - it might well depend on how this feature is implemented by ED

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

It's probably far too early to say anything one way or the other.

On pre-order/early access:

• Multi-crew. Second crew member can be another player or "Petrovich" AI (basic AI level during early access phase)

On release:

• Advanced "Petrovich" AI features for pilot or pilot-operator seats

But it would surely be great to have.

However, I admit to never using my Jester module because I always like to have the Jester wheel available as a kind of quick reference.  I wish it didn't disable the wheel completely (I know that you can still have it pop up, but losing the entire cockpit each time kills the realism for me even more). I hope there isn't the same kind of technical hurdle with Petrovich.

• Like 1

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2