STEAM - All my *owned* modules now are "end of trial". Should I be worried?

cfrag

I'm running steam-based DCS OB 2.7 - when logging into DCS, I was greeted with a screen that lists all my *owned" modules as 'end of trial' and offers to sell them to me at a discounted price. 

Unsettling, to say the least, since some 31 modules and maps are affected. I hope this is just a little snafu. 

Anyone experience the same?

-ch

• Like 4

• ED Team

Dear Steam Users.

We apologize for the confusion with the end of trial period message. This will not impact your ability to play modules on Steam. We have resolved the issue internally, and we will release a hot fix for this in the near future.

thank you 

The ED Team

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• BIGNEWY changed the title to STEAM - All my *owned* modules now are "end of trial". Should I be worried?
  • BIGNEWY pinned this topic
  • ED Team

Steam has been patched with a fix

thank you for your patience.

The ED Team

• Like 4

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• BIGNEWY locked and unpinned this topic