Hornet WoW should bouncing?

fagulha

Hi,

I would like to see the Hornet with Weight on Wheels (taxing for example) bouncing a little more like the SU-25, or the Viper, because at the moment in my opinion it looks like it´s "glued" to the floor/deck. I would like too see the rear suspensions work more due to bumps on the taxiway/deck.

Maybe it´s a WIP par with FM improvements.

What´s your thoughts about this?

Thank you.

F.

Edited by fagulha
  • Like 3

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

• fagulha changed the title to Hornet WoW should bouncing?
6 hours ago, IkarusC42B Pilot said:

If youre bouncing with su25 and f16 you're doing something horribly wrong

Probably you misunderstood me, or, i didn´t explain myself the best way. I wish that the gear suspension react to the bumps while taxing.

Edited by fagulha
  • Like 1

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

55 minutes ago, Tholozor said:

Don't forget that the Hornet's landing gear is BEEFY compared to other trike-style landing gear like on the Eagle or Viper.

Yes i know, carrier landing gear.  But check videos of Hornets taxing and you see the rear gear suspension reacting the bumps and the plane moving. 

The front gear work as intended but the main gear just absorb the landing but when taxing the main gear doesn´t absorb the bumps like the front gear making the aircraft look "grued" to the ground. That´s the issue. 

• 5 months later...

Look here, it will be part of the flight model update 😀

• Thanks 1

Bye, Smith

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5-9600K @5ghz, 11GB ZOTAC GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Twin Fan, 32GB (2x 16384MB) Corsair Vengeance LPX schwarz DDR4-3000 DIMM, 1000GB WD Black SN750 Gaming M.2, HP Reverb HMD, TM Warthog Hotas Stick & Throttle, Realsimulator FSSB R3 Stickbase, TM TPR pedals

• 4 months later...

Something like this...

• Like 1