No view tanslation in VR (Reverb G2)

Go to solution Solved by Munkwolf,

I can't move my head in game (VR mode). I can only rotate. I am using Reverb G2 and I tried it with Mi-8 and SU-33, restarted pc, tried SP and MP same results.

There is no translation of your head in VR only rotation. My hardware is fine, it works with MFS2020.

If you need proof I will try to record it with my phone, if you want.

EDIT1: DCS 2.7.1.7139 stable release

Edited by zulubravo
dcs version

Which version of the software are you on? I have been flying the OB in VR and it works fine

• Thanks 1

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

• Solution

when that happens to me, the WMR portal is stuck on the "turn your head side-to-side and look at the floor" calibration step. i'll be in dcs and not have translation... i quit dcs, quit steamvr, and in wmr i'll ses that calibration step... do it, relaunch steamvr and dcs, and then it'll be fine.

Edited by Munkwolf
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, hornblower793 said:

Which version of the software are you on? I have been flying the OB in VR and it works fine

DCS 2.7.1.7139 stable release (I haven't played beta version for comparison -sorry)

25 minutes ago, Munkwolf said:

when that happens to me, the WMR portal is stuck on the "turn your head side-to-side and look at the floor" calibration step. i'll be in dcs and not have translation... i quit dcs, quit steamvr, and in wmr i'll ses that calibration step... do it, relaunch steamvr and dcs, and then it'll be fine.

Thanks, I tried this and it works!

But I never had this translation problem last for long, it would happen sometimes randomly I did not know that it was WMR calibration, translation would get online by itself after few minutes. so this is SOLVED now!

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, zulubravo said:

DCS 2.7.1.7139 stable release (I haven't played beta version for comparison -sorry)

Thanks, I tried this and it works!

But I never had this translation problem last for long, it would happen sometimes randomly I did not know that it was WMR calibration, translation would get online by itself after few minutes. so this is SOLVED now!

Awesome, glad it worked!

• Like 1