Radar elevation control

Go to solution Solved by razo+r,

4 minutes ago, Taz1004 said:

May be off topic but these common features should have same name so they can be searched.  Some plane says RDR, some say ANT, some say Radar...  Heading, HDG...

I prefer that they use the name found on the cockpit labels or on the manual of the real aircraft.

• Like 2

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Just now, Taz1004 said:

I wouldn't be able to search any on Russian jets then...

there are only 4 russian jets with clickable cockpit and all of them have english cockpits available. What I don’t want is the use of standard names that may have no meaning while seated on a particular aircraft.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

2 minutes ago, Rudel_chw said:

there are only 4 russian jets with clickable cockpit and all of them have english cockpits available. What I don’t want is the use of standard names that may have no meaning while seated on a particular aircraft.

I'm talking about use of acronyms.  Not standardizing what features are called.

• Like 1

May be off topic but these common features should have same name so they can be searched.  Some plane says RDR, some say ANT, some say Radar...  Heading, HDG...
Guess it'd be a wish list item.
Agree.
They could also extend the "description" with the same keywords for simililar features over the modules, and keep the real description like@Rudel_chw mentions, but have them all searchable.
You're not the first to mention this.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Taz1004 said:

Guess it'd be a wish list item.

Maybe a word to @BIGNEWYwho might help us out.

Indeed its so damn hard to look for specific control, cause of these strange abbreviations. 

• Like 1