Speedo not working on OpenBeta 2.7?

stoop

Anyone else see an issue with MB-339 running under OpenBeta 2.7?

First it asks you if you are running Openbeta or Stable 2.5, I chose OpenBeta and it wouldn't install so I chose standalone 2.5 and it installed just fine into my Save Games folder.

Big problem though is that the speedometer doesn't work, it always sits at zero - the other gauges seem to work just fine, but not the speedo.

First it asks you if you are running Openbeta or Stable 2.5, I chose OpenBeta and it wouldn't install so I chose standalone 2.5 and it installed just fine into my Save Games folder.

Big problem though is that the speedometer doesn't work, it always sits at zero - the other gauges seem to work just fine, but not the speedo.
Hello, the free mod is not supported anymore and the last update was released on September 2019

It works fine, just some of the animation won't work.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk