warning reflection on armor plate behind it

Scoll

Before and after Stable version update from 2.5.6.61527.3 to 2.7.1.7139, warning (Achtung) reflection on armor plate behind it, to reproduce : Instant mission, Fw190-D9, Channel, Cold Start : ...strange light reflection behavior...

Yes, same as Fw190-A8

DCS 2.5.6.61527.3-Fw190-D9.jpg

DCS 2.7.1.7139 Fw190-D9.jpg

Fw190-D9.trk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I understand, however this is the "Release" version and not the "Open-Beta". As much as we all agree to put up with that sort of thing on the latter, it is not acceptable on the "Release" version.

• Like 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3 hours ago, Scoll said:

I understand, however this is the "Release" version and not the "Open-Beta". As much as we all agree to put up with that sort of thing on the latter, it is not acceptable on the "Release" version.

Switch to beta version then, all problems gone.

• Like 2

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

• 3 weeks later...

I'm glade to see this marked as "wip", indeed, it's better now, we can clearely see the letters now. And the yellow of the headrest. And another red reflection at the top.

Can't wait for next update !

Screen_210705_012223.jpg

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 years later...

... 2 years later ... version 2.8.8.43708 Open Beta. (Btw, same wrong reflections on Fw 190 A8).

nineline said :

"They will all eventually be updated to the new dynamic reflections like the Hind." and "Consider cockpit reflections a WIP as we move towards dynamic reflections, so for any inconvenience as we do so."

Grand'Ma said:

"it is always better to tell the truth than to tell stories. "

D9.jpg

Edited by Scoll
precision

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]