DCS UH-60 Blackhawk mod

3 hours ago, ebabil said:

Is there a release date for this? 

Their FAQ in their discord says "when it's ready". I don't think many devs are game to give a date due to backlash if they don't make it, so are opting just to work at their own pace (which may be dynamic depending on personal circumstances - as it is a hobby), and when they're ready to release, they will. Takes the pressure off and makes it more enjoyable to work on too I would imagine. 

I understand the curiosity though - I too am hanging out to have a go at this, and would love to know if it's 'close' or 'some time off' yet... but respect their decision to remain silent.

No concibo lo de " reacciòn violenta " ,dado que es una unidad creada con sacrificio de horas y tiempo invertido en èllo , y para màs inri gratis

Ese tipo de personas , no deberìan tener acceso al tema , pues entiendo que no dan el valor adecuado a lo anterior explicado 

Uno trata de enterarse debido al tipo de unidad que es , y si hay que esperar , pues se espera  que ya llegarà

No creo que muchos desarrolladores estén dispuestos a dar una fecha debido a una reacción violenta "

Me refiero a esta frase en la intervenciòn de un contertulio aquì ,y que està relacionada con gente que reacciona con exigencias ( reacciòn violenta ) quiero entender ,  en relaciòn a cualquier mòdulo creado 

Y no es sòlo aquì , si no en otros post de otros links y que personalmente no entiendo esa postura como lo comentè en mi anterior post

what is going on here?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

• 2 weeks later...

Dowloaded the mod and it is amazing. It is very complex compare to Uh1 and I couldn't pick it up from the ground yet.

+ Exterior and interior look very good. More or less same quality compare to Uh1 and mi8, maybe better

+ It didin't fail integrity check somehow. (This is the only mod I installed)

- External sound is jet plane sound. I hope this will be fixed soon

• Like 1

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

Love this mod. So grateful for those who have put the time and effort in. I know this will continue to be developed. My only hope is that one day this will be made into an official module to buy. I'd buy it to support the team in a heart beat, and would be great to have this as part of the core game - fully integrated.

• Like 4

The cockpit is so large, I can't reach to overhead panel and middle panel within the trackir limits. It would be good if I can set some spot views for this heli.

Also, just a humble suggestion, control overlay and some worn out textures woul be more then great

Youtube

Any comment on the flight model?

18 minutes ago, Razorback said:

Currently impossible to download...

Still can...

Edited by VFGiPJP

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

Flight model seems good. But couldn't figure out the autopilot. 

Also, I am using sidewinder for helis. When I hit trim button, stick's center changes. This cause serious problems. I think we need "joystick without springs" like we do for uh1 and mi8

Youtube

Excellent cockpit and model, THANK YOU.  I'm finding it damages the blades very easily, i.e. slight roll left or right and it goes bang,.....I've busted it. But that'll probably be me making a mess of it.

I have set pitch roll to 8 with a deadspot of 4 to calm it down, Collective 6 otherwise up and down like a yo yo

IMHO it could do with a bit more tail rotor authority, my rudder input on the pedals is by the bootfull and it's not turning much. I'm NOT a qualified pilot, this just my opinion and this works for me.....love it!

Edited by flyingscotsman

Great mod for me. Thanks for all the efforts of the team.

Also feel strange trim from my G940. When release the trim button, stick center joggles more fiercely than other helis and can't stay stable in this way. At present I choose to use the trim hat instead of the button. And wish to see myself from outside the aircraft.

Human allowed, demon allowed, Deka never allowed.

Distort allowed, provoke allowed, fight back never allowed.

Thank you to the team!!! It's just awesome, and might be the new favourite helicopter for those that are not into weapons. It feels great though I'm not a real helicopter pilot.

A couple of comments, though I don't know anything about how the real deal flies. Might be a force feedback thing, I'm using the MS FFB2. Trimming is very strange, and I need to centre the stick or it will just keep on rolling, just like in the Gazelle. It will also roll (the opposite way) with full torque pedal deflection. It's very easy to hover, but if I have little tiny speed downwards, it will build momentum, and pretty fast enter VRS, but just a flick of the stick will get me out of it. 

Overall, fantastic job! Well done! Can't wait to see what the future will bring, hopefully a full fledged module. 😊 

Does the team accept donations? 

Cheers! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ebabil said:

Flight model seems good. But couldn't figure out the autopilot. 

Also, I am using sidewinder for helis. When I hit trim button, stick's center changes. This cause serious problems. I think we need "joystick without springs" like we do for uh1 and mi8

If you're using a MS FFB2 stick. The "Default" trimming mode is correct in those other modules, if you have force feedback. One of the other options are little misleading. It means if you don't have a self centering stick with neither springs nor force feedback actually. 

Also the module passes IC because it is in the Saved Games folder. 😊 

2 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

If you're using a MS FFB2 stick. The "Default" trimming mode is correct in those other modules, if you have force feedback. One of the other options are little misleading. It means if you don't have a self centering stick with neither springs nor force feedback actually. 

Also the module passes IC because it is in the Saved Games folder. 😊 

No, when I use trim button with huey or mi8, stick stays in the new position thanks to force feedback.

But in uh60, stick moves in a strangte way, If i hit the button multiple times without moving the stick, Cyclic goes to a position inch by inch 

Youtube

33 minutes ago, ebabil said:

No, when I use trim button with huey or mi8, stick stays in the new position thanks to force feedback.

But in uh60, stick moves in a strangte way, If i hit the button multiple times without moving the stick, Cyclic goes to a position inch by inch 

Maybe I misunderstood you. But in those other modules the "Default" trimming mode is correct for FFB.

As for the UH-60, I see the same behavior as you. I had a look at this manual. It might actually be different from other modules. They mention the Ka-50. 🤷🏼‍♂️