DCS UH-60 Blackhawk mod

16 minutes ago, MAXsenna said:

Maybe I misunderstood you. But in those other modules the "Default" trimming mode is correct for FFB.

As for the UH-60, I see the same behavior as you. I had a look at this manual. It might actually be different from other modules. They mention the Ka-50. 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

I also have ka-50 and I didin't notice such a trim problem. But I remember this was happening in Uh1 many years ago. I don' remember how this problem sorted out. I suspect trim options in the special tab

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Probably the best enthusiast made helicopter mod for DCS so far. That flight model really shines, as well as the cockpit and the modelled systems.
Very impressive!

However, in VR (as so often with enthusiast created mods) the cockpit scale is off. Feels like being overall around 25% too big. The collective dimensions seem fine though, but the B8 grip is a monster with a diameter of 2 inch and seems double of the size of the real one.

I will have to eat tons of fast-food to build up enough body volume for those 30 inch wide seats!

On pancake everything looks fine - so the majority will not have any issues with cockpit scale I guess.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ebabil said:

I also have ka-50 and I didin't notice such a trim problem. But I remember this was happening in Uh1 many years ago. I don' remember how this problem sorted out. I suspect trim options in the special tab

Yeah, the Ka-50 is fine. But in the manual for the UH-60, the autopilot/stabilisation system is similar, and it seems the trim button is used like the flight director, if I understood it correctly. 

Anyway, pressing "trim release" does not work for me like the magnetic break or whatever it is in the other modules. 

btw is paint kit out? I would like to have some Turkish liveries hopefully (even fictionals are welcomed 🙂  )

61042_1464551691.jpg

5fd9dc79784b5.jpg

sabiha-gokcen-havalimaninda-korkutan-kaz

• Like 1

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

Amy mission for this mod?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Just went to check it out, this mod is fantastic! Massive thanks to the team, great job guys! 👍

Quick question regarding AAR: In order to operate the radio while airborne, Easy Comms need to be on, right? With realistic comms, the comm menu wouldn't come up for me once I get off the ground.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Yurgon said:

Just went to check it out, this mod is fantastic! Massive thanks to the team, great job guys! 👍

Quick question regarding AAR: In order to operate the radio while airborne, Easy Comms need to be on, right? With realistic comms, the comm menu wouldn't come up for me once I get off the ground.

Yeah I was wondering about the radio menu not working when airborne as well

Click here for tutorials for using Virpil Hardware and Software

Click here for Virpil Flight equipment dimensions and pictures.

26 minutes ago, HC_Official said:

Yeah I was wondering about the radio menu not working when airborne as well

7 hours ago, Yurgon said:

You must have easy comms on for the radio to work when Airborne. If you do, check that the mission you're flying doesn't have it forced off in the mission options. Option on the right is to allow (ticked), the option on the left is to enforce the option on the right (ticked)

unknown.png

Edited by Highwayman-Ed

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

16 hours ago, blitzattack said:

LOVING THIS MOD,just a question,how can i remove the esss wing, i can`t remove it but spudknocker removed that

You do it the same place as choosing livery, there is a loadout option, only with XXXX this one is where the Helo is all clean of pylons

Edited by Bedouin

molon-labe-black-header.jpg

Appreciate the mod very much. Looks easy to fly. Most of all, the HMD/HUD is very nice and I hope all other mods based on FC3 would do the same.

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

7 hours ago, Highwayman-Ed said:

You must have easy comms on for the radio to work when Airborne. If you do, check that the mission you're flying doesn't have it forced off in the mission options.

For me it's sort of the other way around. I never use Easy Comms and would like to keep that off in my game settings, so in order to be able to use the radio with the Blackhawk, I force it to on in those missions that include the Blackhawk-mod. :drinks_cheers:

• Like 2

I have to say I was so excited last night I flew around Syria and Marianas until three thirty this morning adding it to missions and playing around. This mod feels GOOD. It looks GOOD. I have to say thank you all! I look forward to your updates and liveries and really do appreciate the hard work you all had to put into it. It very much paid off. 

• Like 1

For me it's sort of the other way around. I never use Easy Comms and would like to keep that off in my game settings

Same here I pretty much always for my server missions have easy comms off

Click here for tutorials for using Virpil Hardware and Software

Click here for Virpil Flight equipment dimensions and pictures.

For me it's sort of the other way around. I never use Easy Comms and would like to keep that off in my game settings, so in order to be able to use the radio with the Blackhawk, I force it to on in those missions that include the Blackhawk-mod. :drinks_cheers:

LOL, I'm actually the same way, but I've found that most people struggle (present company excepted) to find the options in the mission editor 🙂

• Like 1

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Am 16.1.2022 um 09:31 schrieb ebabil:

Also, just a humble suggestion, control overlay and some worn out textures woul be more then great

Just press RCTRL+RETURN to activate, like in every other module.

Sound is the two turbines and a modern Rotor without the Huey's thundering "Flap-Flap"... It could be a little louder and more pronounced for my taste, especially in cockpit. And we need the volume going up, if the slide doors open.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Hi All,

I am after some general Heli advice. I have tried most of the Heli Mods including this one, which is amazing by the way, and tried the free trial of the Gazelle and Heuy. As soon as I try to take off the Heli goes into a spin and is uncontrollable! No matter what input I put in on the tail rotor it just wont fly straight!! is there something I am doing wrong or can anyone suggest any fixes?

7 minutes ago, XpRiV said:

Hi All,

I am after some general Heli advice. I have tried most of the Heli Mods including this one, which is amazing by the way, and tried the free trial of the Gazelle and Heuy. As soon as I try to take off the Heli goes into a spin and is uncontrollable! No matter what input I put in on the tail rotor it just wont fly straight!! is there something I am doing wrong or can anyone suggest any fixes?

be much more subtle with the collective, ensure your anti torque pedals havent got a huge curve in their axis and take note of your take off weight. 

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

Can someone figure out ALT hold feature? Yellow notch on the left of the HSI goes up immediately as soon as I hit the button

Youtube

Hi. Thanks a ton for this wonderful contribution!

But, is there any official thread other than here? So we can follow the updates?

Thanks.

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068