DCS UH-60 Blackhawk mod

Had a chance to test it yesterday - wow, what a great mod! Beautiful model, fantastic cockpit, superb flight behaviour! Thank you very very much for providing this for the comunnity! I am excited to follow further progress on this.

One question though - do you plan to reduce polygons in order to save some fps in future?

• Like 1

Hey folks, we're focused on bug fixes and FM improvements for the upcoming 1.1 update, but we will be looking into optimizing the mesh in the future - I'm aware that its polycount far exceeds what is normal in DCS. In truth, I honestly never expected the mod to be this popular and so I made some shortcuts in the development in that area. Nevertheless, we are starting to make longer term planning for work on the mod and fixing this will be high on the list.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 11

31 minutes ago, ZMEY-HS- said:

Well, so far this is one of the few mods that actually looks like a complete module rather than mod.

Have you checked the A-4E Skyhawk Community Mod? It's awesome!

• Like 2

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

15 hours ago, Kinkkujuustovoileipä said:

In truth, I honestly never expected the mod to be this popular

After Blackhawk work, bring the Dolphin Helicopter to DCS and see what happens! 😄 😄

Ok, it's a joke, but, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease. 😍

Edited by Devrim
  • Like 2

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Mapi:

Mod = Module   !!!

😉

Mod ≠ Module

Mod = Modification (you can Google it)

The DCS folder Mods is the abbreviation for Modules, but does not reference community Mods... and yes, it is somewhat confusing. 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Version 1.1 is out and available for download!

HERE

Along with an adapted manual for version 1.1

Cheers

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

My System: Full Scale Huey SimPit

-Pit Computer: i7-12700K | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS Pro | 64GB DDR5 RAM | Nvidia RTX3090FE | Kingston KC3000 NVme

- All day use: i7-4790K | 32GB DDR4 RAM | ASRock Z97 Killer | GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP! | Oculus Rift | Pimax8KX | Sensoryx VRFree Gloves | X-TAL VR

4 hours ago, CarbonFox said:

I bring up the menu to change pylons and add fuel but get no response back.

You have to open the door first to talk to the ground crew.

PC: MSI X670E, Ryzen 9 7900X, 64GB DDR5 RAM, RTX 3090 Ti, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight pedals, Opentrack

Link to my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/DieselThunderAviation

Commander, 62nd Virtual Fighter Squadron

Join the 62nd VFS today! Link to our discord server: https://discord.gg/Z25BSKk84s

Patch_v1.2 small.jpg

HI, I noticed two bugs in the mod (or I´m doing something wrong!):

1 - I´m trying to use the radio to communicate with ATC, but I get a response "PTT is out of range". What is this?

2 - I believe the functions "ICS XMIT Select (and Next) Radios" are not working. Don´t matter what key I use to bind them, no results. Of course, moving the dial with the mouse is Ok! 

Anyone?

12 hours ago, EvilBert VR said:

Version 1.1 is out and available for download!

HERE

Along with an adapted manual for version 1.1

Cheers

After installing 1.1, when I load the aircraft in a mission I have no cockpit; only gauges. The helo will also fall through the ground, unless I catch it with collective - from there it flies as expected, Just no cockpit visible. 

Ideas anyone?

2 hours ago, Brass2-1 said:

Az 1.1 telepítése után, amikor berakom a repülőgépet egy küldetésben, nincs pilótafülke; csak mérők. A heló is átesik a földön, hacsak el nem kapom kollektívával - onnantól a várt módon repül, csak nem látszik a pilótafülke.

Ötletek valakinek?

you deleted the previous version or just copied it? i deleted it and everything is perfect..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]