DCS UH-60 Blackhawk mod

On 2/25/2022 at 11:12 PM, Devil 505 said:

He stated he was told either ED or a third party dev has plans to do a UH-60 so there will not be any weapons implementation into this mod because of SDK requirements.  

Ok but, that's not what he said.  

He used the word "presumably" in that sentence, which means he's assuming that to be the case without actually knowing, he wasn't confirming that as fact. He wasn't being deceptive about it either, as his use of the word presumably was clear and meaningful.

So there is now a new H-60 variant: the Schrodinger Hawk - 60, it both exists and doesn't exist... and will change once you find out for certain fact!  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rick50 said:

Ok but, that's not what he said.  

He used the word "presumably" in that sentence, which means he's assuming that to be the case without actually knowing, he wasn't confirming that as fact. He wasn't being deceptive about it either, as his use of the word presumably was clear and meaningful.

Ok Rick James, 

I literally put his quote up above.  I think it is safe to say that he spoke to ED and they said no because either they or a third party are looking at doing one.  Lets take a closer look at why ED would say no, because it is already planned by someone other than the person who has clearly proven he can make a solid UH-60 mod.  He literally says ED said no to him making a UH-60 mod as a third party because of this.  

And at no time did myself or anyone else responding insinuate the mod maker was being deceptive in his approach to telling us this.  His intentions and mine posting this was not to get a random hype train started, especially prior to the Apache, but to bring his own words to the community as to why the mod will not develop much more than it is.  He will still work it, but a lot of features we have asked for will not be included because he does not have access to the SDK or pursuing it as a 3rd party dev.  

Your remarks above demonstrate your poor effort to put and educated response into this thread.  

• Like 3

Really digging V1.2.  The flight model is a lot better in this one.  Really looking forward to the continued progress on the mod, even if the dev has his/her limitations.  This was my first flight in VR with V1.2.  Using the HMD really helps in flight.  Keeps you from looking down and keeps your eye on the intended location.  As always, hats off to the dev on this mod.  The livery being used was downloaded through ED's user/liveries page.  

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Zorris said:

Is that a specific folder within the DCS folder. If so, I am not seeing it.

No mate, it’ll be on your C drive under users/saved games etc etc, you might have to create some folders, see the thread on installing mods

C:\users\your name\saved games\DCS or DCS.openbeta\Mods\Aircraft\UH-60L

to be more precise

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• 1 year later...
On 5/27/2023 at 7:52 PM, Blackhawk NC said:

Can we not replace that wallpaper picture with a good UH-60L picture......there has to be thousands of them out there.......

Nothing's stopping you from having a custom background, and using an image of choice instead.

You can even modify the loading screen images, should you wish to do so.

10049253583158771712_20221210195000_1.png

• 6 months later...