"Command disabled for this session and was not executed"

MAXsenna

And the Forum elected not to post the text. Sigh.

Anyway. I get that error.

If I pause the game (by voice of course since VoiceAttack commands work 😁), press a TX, say a command it works, I can then unpause, and the game accepts the command. Very strange...

@Hollywood_315Do you have solution for me? Pretty please. It's tiresome to pause/unpause. Worst FPSs ever!!! Well, heading off to that other SIM. Will be downgrading to 2.5.24 again tomorrow. no issues there. 2.5.25 only gives me listening suspended even changing MP settings. Heading error is in 2.5.25.1

image.png

Screenshot 2021-06-13 234107.png

image.png

Edited by MAXsenna
Missing text

So is it ever working for you? I get the errors but hit and miss. It will give error then say command again and the action executes fine.

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.

Nope, it doesn't work. If game is running, I get the error, if I pause, I don't. So if I unpause after giving the command, the command works and is sent to the game, But I have to pause again to send a new command. Kinda defeats the purpose.

1 hour ago, MAXsenna said:

Nope, it doesn't work. If game is running, I get the error, if I pause, I don't. So if I unpause after giving the command, the command works and is sent to the game, But I have to pause again to send a new command. Kinda defeats the purpose.

That is really odd. I assume you have done all the normal stuff like resetting everything in vaicom for lua and settings and deleting the export lua? Maybe try my settings in my post to see if it works for the MP tab and the other tabs I posted? See if it works for you at all. It does not work perfectly still but I dont have to pause it first.  I am using parallel not TX mode. I am also using different buttons to trigger SRS on my throttle and my PTT for vaicom is two buttons on my stick.

Capture11.JPG

Edited by BMGZ06

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.

49 minutes ago, BMGZ06 said:

That is really odd. I assume you have done all the normal stuff like resetting everything in vaicom for lua and settings and deleting the export lua? Maybe try my settings in my post to see if it works for the MP tab and the other tabs I posted? See if it works for you at all. It does not work perfectly still but I dont have to pause it first.  I am using parallel not TX mode. I am also using different buttons to trigger SRS on my throttle and my PTT for vaicom is two buttons on my stick.

Capture11.JPG

Nope. I have not done those things. Nor will I. 😉 But thanks for your suggestions.

If I copy the VAICOMPRO.DLL 2.5.24 back, everything is back and works normally.
f I copy in VAICOMPRO.DLL 2.5.25 I get the listening suspended. And yesterday the fix in the MP settings did the trick. But I DON'T DO multiplayer. So those settings shouldn't be of any consequence to me. Even tried to disable altogether. 

And if I upgrade to the VAICOMPRO.DLL 2.5.24.1 by the auto update feature, (can't find latest zip on the website), I get the disabled command "error".

Now that leads me believe it to be a fault in the program. After some more testing I'm positive this has to to with the new multiplayer settings and the open mic. I fiddled a little around the settings and turning open mic on and off. And then I get different behavior,. I'll post more on that when I can't reproducing it consequently.

Stopped resetting the lua a while ago, after I always close VA before updating DCS, and starting VA before DCS after an update. But I know it works anyway, because this works while paused. So clearly the export.lua makes VAICOM talk with DCS. I always have a working copy of it anyway.

Resetting is not and option as well. Only time I do that is when the database gets corrupted. Happened one time.

But I can work around this by reverting to 2.5.24, so no problems really. It takes 20 second to to this, with the restart of VA. So that I can accept. Hehe

I'll be on 2.5.24 until either I get a fix, or somebody has a permanent solution.

Cheers!

I just went in and tested and with my settings above in MP everything is working. I did notice that when I hit my PTT buttons on my stick to tune to an airfield or tanker that I got the reload and finish buttons to light up a couple of times now so there were about 80 missing commands. I am not getting the error anymore unless I just started a new mission or instant action and tried to make a call right away. THen it will give the currently disabled error then I call again and it all works.

Everything in SP works fine as well. My MP settings are not an issue since I can use PTT and it does not trigger VOIP in game or SRS because I use different buttons. After i got the new keywords to load in game it seems to be working fine overall. I may try to roll back to previous version still.

I just went in and tested and with my settings above in MP everything is working. I did notice that when I hit my PTT buttons on my stick to tune to an airfield or tanker that I got the reload and finish buttons to light up a couple of times now so there were about 80 missing commands. I am not getting the error anymore unless I just started a new mission or instant action and tried to make a call right away. THen it will give the currently disabled error then I call again and it all works.

Everything in SP works fine as well. My MP settings are not an issue since I can use PTT and it does not trigger VOIP in game or SRS because I use different buttons. After i got the new keywords to load in game it seems to be working fine overall. I may try to roll back to previous version still.
Well, I don't have any missing commands, and the finish/reload button lights up from time to time even without changes anyway, so they don't bother me. Thanks for your suggestions, but like I wrote, I don't do MP, but I might jump in to the SAR server just to check the behaviour.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

This is a normal message you get when the Release Hot feature is active (check light on PTT tab) and you issue a recognized VAICOM command with PTT key not pressed. 

However the screenshot suggests you run some kind of customized TX config where TX1 and TX6 are pressed/release at the same time.

Suggest to use Config tab/Export button to obtain a standard stock .vap profile file and test with that. 

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com

This is a normal message you get when the Release Hot feature is active (check light on PTT tab) and you issue a recognized VAICOM command with PTT key not pressed. 
However the screenshot suggests you run some kind of customized TX config where TX1 and TX6 are pressed/release at the same time.
Suggest to use Config tab/Export button to obtain a standard stock .vap profile file and test with that. 
True, I tested something. I have VAICOM switching TXs depending on the module.
I repeat. It works flawlessly in 2.5.24. Not changing anything in the profile.
Switching to 2.5.25 listening suspended kicks in.
2.5.25.1 command is blocked, unless I pause DCS. When unpaused command is sent through.
Is hotmic not supported anymore?

@Max The effect has not been reproducible in any module mode or setting.
Suggest to confirm testing with a clean profile with MP Only selected on the MP tab, Release Hot set to off.
Grtz
Thanks. Can I just uncheck MP at all, I as don't use it?

Broadcast Parallel is the recommended setting when you don't use MP.
Have a look and send me PM if you get stuck.
Hehe. I need to re-read some post, I have clearly misread your suggestion from the other day.
But still. What I'm asking. If uncheck, "use in multi player" or what it's called. Will any other setting on the multiplayer tab have any purpose?

No worries.
Yes because the features in VOIP Control column can be active in SP mode also, e.g. for offline SRS testing.
Aha! That makes sense.
Hmmm, does that message appear if you try to do multiplayer, but have unchecked "use in multiplayer"? 'Cause I'm sure I've seen it before. If yes, I have feeling what's causing it, and know how to start investigating.

Hi any update on this? I am still getting this error and am verging on doing a re install....

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Virpil CM3 base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

Hi any update on this? I am still getting this error and am verging on doing a re install....
@hornblower793 suggested to keep the TX held a little longer. Reinstall probably won't do you any good. It's just a folder with files anyway, and I'm sure they're not corrupted.

• 1 month later...

I’m also getting this ‘…currently disabled for this session and was not executed’ error. Viacom used to work in the past. I upgraded version to hopefully have it support the A10C II. But now at latest version it keeps saying this stupid error. I did voice recognition training and reinstalled a few times. It is recognizing my words but just refusing to execute the commands. I have written to Viacom support two weeks ago. No response at all.

• Like 1

I’m also getting this ‘…currently disabled for this session and was not executed’ error. Viacom used to work in the past. I upgraded version to hopefully have it support the A10C II. But now at latest version it keeps saying this stupid error. I did voice recognition training and reinstalled a few times. It is recognizing my words but just refusing to execute the commands. I have written to Viacom support two weeks ago. No response at all.
Downgrade to 2.5.24 and it should go away. This version supports the A-10C II fine on my system. Make sure you disable auto update of the plugin.
The error in the OP is a VoiceAttack message that says the plugin is blocking some commands. I'm positive this has to do with the new MP settings introduced in 2.5.25, because for some reason one should configure multiplayer settings even one doesn't do MP.
If you do the downgrade and it works, can you post here and confirm it, in the hope that@Hollywood_315 sees it and hopefully knows what's causing this. He's been absent quite a while now, I hope he's alright.
Cheers!

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried 2.5.24, 23, 22, 20 etc kept going down. Same error, with or without DCS running, or running first or after Vaicom starts. And I'm always running as admin. Don't understand why it is so difficult to get this working. Each time it recognized what I said but won't execute.

I tried asking for help on facebook. Some said I was sending it to the wrong window. There is no window to specify. I looked at the spanner icon and various settings. Tried endless ways. Sigh.

ok some progress. the second icon, the headset with mic, is always listening. even if I disable it, press the PTT once will keep it listening.

when it is always listening, whatever I say and gets recognized will not be executed.

But if I press TX2 down or TX4 up, it recognizes and tries to execute, yay! They key difference now is that I have to hold the PTT longer till it beeps then I let go! Duh.

BUT...

in a mission where my wingman is zipping around me, when I say Two rejoin, or Two, attack ground targets etc, it says no flight recipients available. WTF.

Then I tuned to 140 MHz, press TX1 for VHF AM and say Vaziani Inbound. It says no ATC recipients available!

But using menu commands Vaziani immediately give me directions to land!

So finally when it stops saying 'not executed' it still can't execute coz there is no flight or ATC recipients even thought those are not true!

how to configure that hotkey stays disabled and one has to press PTT to talk, so that it is not always listening?

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried 2.5.24, 23, 22, 20 etc kept going down. Same error, with or without DCS running, or running first or after Vaicom starts. And I'm always running as admin. Don't understand why it is so difficult to get this working. Each time it recognized what I said but won't execute.

I tried asking for help on facebook. Some said I was sending it to the wrong window. There is no window to specify. I looked at the spanner icon and various settings. Tried endless ways. Sigh.
That's interesting. It doesn't work even after a downgrade might be on to something here.
Can you post your VAICOM log and your settings.
Should not have anything to do with "wrong window" as the plugin sends the commands as commands over the network and not as keypresses through VoiceAttack. VoiceAttack needs to send keypresses to correct window, but this is not what's happening, as the command itself is blocked by the plugin. Hmmm, I need to think.

i figured out the last part. turn off the HOT key on the PTT tab in the configuration window.

BTW, how come it does not show the module that I am currently flying in? Last year in an older version of vaicom it will show the A10C.
Didn't see this one.
If VAICOM control panel doesn't show the module, it's either:
1. Problem with setup/export.lua so VAICOM doesn't communicate correctly with DCS
2. VAICOM hasn't picked up the module yet, spam TX presses and it might just pick it up and resolve itself, happens rarely but from time to time for me
3. Unsupported mod ( community module), not your issue I'm sure.

Did you solve this?

Can you comment on why it says no recipients?
Sure, just could you elaborate a little to when this happens?