Buttons behinf Flightstick in the Plane?

Loopan

Hi fellow Pilots

I'm back with a newbie-question.
I startet actually to dive in the P-51D and I made baby-step-progress 😉 I can cold start taxi and takeoff and even land without to die ;-o the landings aren't beautiful and I usualy hop one or two times till I stay on the ground but nothing explodes and that's a win in my fresh DCS-book 😉

The reason I made this thread is, that I don't know how to operate my weapon-buttons who are all locatet behind the flightstick. I don't want to use active-pause because that's kind of cheating and I certainly don't want to move the stick to the side and fly a blind turn.

so my question is, how do you operate buttons who are behind the flightstick?

thanks for your help
Loopan

Either remove the stick (not available in every airplane) as Crash Master says or make use of a headtracker to look around/behind it.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!