[Resolved] Jet Spawning with Rudder Deflected

Aeger

Upon starting a new mission with the C-101CC, the rudder is preset to deflect hard left (whether starting in air or ground). Starting a mission in the air causes an instant spin. Upon touching my rudder pedals (in any direction), the rudder instantly resets. For some reason, disconnecting my Thrustmaster Warthog stick fixes this issue (but obviously I need my stick).

• Cannot reproduce this issue with any other aircraft (A-10, F5, L-39, etc.)
  • Tried wiping my input configs
  • Tried reinstalling the C-101 module
  • Tried flying with no mappings to my flight stick (makes no difference, the simple detection of the stick seems to trigger this)
  • Tried flying with zero mappings to all axis controls (some signal is still telling the rudder hard left)
  • All axis controls show devices at deadzone

DCS ver 2.7.1.7139

Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by Aeger

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There was a change in controls configuration with one of the last updates.

Please check all your axis bindings for 101EB/CC. I guess, there are some duplicates. I had to reset all of the 101EB/CC axis bindings, than leaving DCS and restarting it. After that, everything was okay again.

• Like 1

Sometimes my cheap TM rudders are always deflected a little to one side. Happens in several modules. Solution for me is to disconnect/reconnect the pedals and see if it solves it. (I always bring up the control indicator to confirm the behaviour). If not I have to reboot computer.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tips. I was able to resolve the issue after selecting "Clear All" for all bindings and rebinding from scratch. I would have thought deleting my config folder would have reset my settings but I guess not! Appreciate the help.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Aeger changed the title to [Resolved] Jet Spawning with Rudder Deflected