How to land at Lympne with a P47

So this aerodrome feel a little short for a P47, I do mange to take off, almost hitting the trees(treelined airfield seems like a silly thing to have) 
But it seems very short to land with the P47 on.

While I'm a noob, so I'm so the pros can do it. I came in as low and slow as I could, just over the trees and stuff on the ground. I managed to get it down, but putting a little pressue of the wheelbreaks didn't do much, and I was running out of field, so I hit them harder and did a backflip...

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

Can’t help with technique without first seeing what your technique is, but do you recall what your fuel state was when you tried your landing? A lot of new pilots forget to factor fuel weight into their landings, so you might be too heavy for that field/ plane combo. 

As previously said, hard to tell without knowing what you're doing exactly, but technique is simple as you said: 

· low speed though not too much low, uncontrolled ship is not helping,

· full flaps,

· not too much loaded,

· be aware of the weather setting, it should be easier in thick atmosphere (15º or lower, higher than 1013mb pressure).

The last point is important, the most important perhaps since in a high density altitude you won't make it either in or out that kind of airfield no matter what.

And also, even though it might seem counterintuitive,  don't stick the plane on ground too quickly, it's better to have a nice long engineless flare than anything else, and usually those landings are way shorter than any with wheels on ground from the beginning. But that might be helpful only if you already have a good flaring technique for tail draggers (or any plane).

S!

Edited by Ala13_ManOWar

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice