Need the Mi-24 batch file for downloading the module

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All.

After release of the Mi-24 I installed and tested in Open Beta with few issues. However when I updated Stable to latest and attempted to install Mi-24 I had the same message, following Flappies above post, I tried using the ingame updater, still the same, so backed up user folder and removed and allowed SIM to rebuild the files, then restarted SIM. Mi-24 installed no problem, I havent got round to copying controls etc for other modules yet as mostly using OB version, Hope this helps.

Happy hunting.

Crowman.

Chilliblast, ASUS P8-Z77-V Pro, I7 3770K@3-5GHz, 16GB Corsair PC-3 12800 DDR3 @1600MHz, MSi GTX 1080 8GB, Creative SBZ, Logitech LT Z906 5.1, ASUS 24"Monitor 1080 60Hz,120GB SSD, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, Corsair CX 750W PSu, Win 10 Home Prem 64bit, TM Warthog, TM T Flight Pedals. Track IR, Occulus Rift S, Black Shark SA, DCS A-10C SA, All DCS Current Aircraft Modules, DCS 2.5 Stable and Beta.

Ok,

Same problem as I have posted...

So I tried the following and it worked for me...

I opened the Stable DCS...opened the module manager and removed the SU-33 module (simply because it is a smaller module, pretty sure any will do...ie used the trashcan icon). DCS turns off to uninstall the selected module. When it restarts it showed the SU-33 module and the Mi 24 module were available to download, with the check boxes pre-selected as normal.

Selecting OK to install the TWO modules...allowed DCS to COPY over both from my version of 2.7 blah beta and hey presto BOTH modules installed with no issues

This may help someone hopefully...now off to Hind the hell out of Syria...

PS, Ed have kindly replied to my question on the Hind...apparently it isn't for use with Stable and will be released in the future...ooops...works for me so...erm...shhhhhh don't tell anyone 😉

Edited by Scorpion_knight
update from ED