Autopilot assist fail to engage

Raidhen
Go to solution Solved by Wags,

Is it because it is simplified flight model and that is not working yet.. I know this is very early so I am very understanding and patient.  Think this may be it since I was able to fly with good control even with out autopilot channels on.  I dont think that should be possible In real flight model.

when the autopilot fails to engage in the mi-8 it is always a power issue.

when you get "generators failed" you also need to turn it back on when the generators recover. (over pitching the rotors)

still downloading the mi-24.

but its great to see the 115v and 36v are the same 🙂

My Rig: AM5 7950X, 32GB DDR5 6000, M2 SSD, EVGA 1080 Superclocked, Warthog Throttle and Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Oculus Rift.

50 minutes ago, Mobius_cz said:

Hi, i had same issue. You need to switch transformers mode 115V and 36V to "main" i think it is right click, they are located on the eletrical panel with generators. Step 32 in manual. And yes, this is not shown in the video from Wags afaik.

image.png

Thx, this answer the autopilot problem but I still have the gyro failure. An idea ?

Raidhen

23 minutes ago, Raidhen said:

Thx, this answer the autopilot problem but I still have the gyro failure. An idea ?

You need to hold down the "Gyro cage 1" and Gyro Cage 2" buttons for 2 seconds then release, the error lights should go away

• Thanks 1