Mission 15 and Nigh Vision Goggles bug

Lucidus

This is a game bug, not for a campaign itself. Nevertheless it makes the mission very hard 

Because bug you can't see mountains, river or sea with NVG. You can use search light or fly high. Seems that search light do not help with sea so landing to Argo is very hard. It is possible to do mission succesful, but I hope you could tweak lightning so we could do it like instructed. I attached link where you can see how to fix this temporary ("temporary solution for now is to edit the .miz in editor, modify date so that there is full moon and perhaps remove clouds if theyre thick").

Edit: I got campaign successful. I did flew enough high and IFR, a search light is too dim. Most difficult to me was landing to Argo in dark, took few tries. 

Thank you for a good campaign. I will recommend Argo even with these flaws (ADF navigation and night missions).

Edited by Lucidus

Specs: Ryzen 5800X3D, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 3080, Quest 2, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, MFG Crosswind rudder pedals

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Yes this Night Vision is horrible in the Huey, should be an option to change time of day, Yes it may make it easier but at least one is able see. Also, this mission for me is broken since this last update as of 5/7/2022. All Campaign providers have a duty to be sure it works correctly while still offered for sale. The craft just crashes upon told to orbit the area while the gunships make entry. Did not hit anything was way above any obstacles.

5 hours ago, Smokey43 said:

Yes this Night Vision is horrible in the Huey, should be an option to change time of day, Yes it may make it easier but at least one is able see. Also, this mission for me is broken since this last update as of 5/7/2022. All Campaign providers have a duty to be sure it works correctly while still offered for sale. The craft just crashes upon told to orbit the area while the gunships make entry. Did not hit anything was way above any obstacles.

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign