Countermeasures

nima2014
Go to solution Solved by Sabre_Ewan,

Hello everyone, 

could someone help me out how to set up countermeasure programs or even where to find the countermeasures panel?! The quick start manual doesn’t have a single word about this topic. If I press the SNARS button on my stick it’ll deploy 4 or 5 single flares with a 1 second separation but how to alter different programs or switch between them? If the Hind just have one program, how to alter this one? 

cheers

2 hours ago, Sabre_Ewan said:

Redkite has already made this very good tutorial.

In multiplayer with no seat switching, I guess it won't be possible to set them up.

Perhaps it'll be ok. You noticed he said in the same vid front seat commands work in the back?  Even without using those I had flares being used last night binding the pilot release button. 

I'm interested whether the signal flares (colored flares) work against IR missiles heh 

Signal flares don't work against missiles in any of the other aircraft I've tried them in (Ka-50, MiG-15, MiG-19). That said, you can bind the controls. I have them working from the backseat.

• Thanks 2

System specs: i5-10600k (4.9 GHz), RX 6950XT, 32GB DDR4 3200, NVMe SSD, Reverb G2, WinWing Super Libra/Taurus, CH Pro Pedals.