More organized categories for controls

Bounty_V

First off I want to acknowledge this being improved is inevitable, and the current disorganization self explanatory. 

Currently we have 3 different sections for keybinds. The AI, the Aiming Station (which is only axis, has to be selected, all shows nothing), and Mi-24P Sim, which has tons of sub categories. 

Having 2 seats in the cockpit, it would make sense to have another section exclusive for the front seat/Pilot-Operator. In trying to keybind the front seat instruments it's very difficult to easily determine (for a newcomer to DCS) which keybinds are for things there vs the back seat. 

Additionally, some stuff is actually in multiple locations. For example, you can keybind Aiming Station slew/movement in 3 different locations. 1) Aiming Station Axis, 2) Mi-24P Sim Axis, and 3), Mi-24P Sim 9K113. This adds onto the fact Aiming Station has its own section that only covers axis, while the majority of the commands for the Aiming Station are actually in the 9K113 category. 

If anyone makes or has made a guide explaining how to keybind the Pilot-Operator seat in the meantime, I would be very grateful for a link. 

• Like 2

Yeah the controls bindings are messy, Pilot & Gunner control-assignments are put together in "Mi-24p Sim". There are no 2 separate cockpits controls like in the F-14. We need 2 separate cockpit controls, I've run out of joy buttons already. 

• Like 2

i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.