6 Missing Aliases in VA profile

=Panther=

So the thread title, most advance users would read title and say update your AIRIO plugin by the manual. That's what I thought as well, except I have done that. Along with going to the Editor/Finish and following the instructions. So what am I missing? Short of a nuclear action.

I have the Pro Version and then the following: Chatter Theme, AIRIO, Realistic ATC, Interactive Kneeboard. Updated VAICOM and VoiceAttack this week for latest versions.

My directories are correct, no strays of dcs in SG or Installation. 

Diag.PNG

VA.PNG

va1.PNG

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

So the thread title, most advance users would read title and say update your AIRIO plugin by the manual. That's what I thought as well, except I have done that. Along with going to the Editor/Finish and following the instructions. So what am I missing? Short of a nuclear action.

I have the Pro Version and then the following: Chatter Theme, AIRIO, Realistic ATC, Interactive Kneeboard. Updated VAICOM and VoiceAttack this week for latest versions.

My directories are correct, no strays of dcs in SG or Installation. 
Diag.PNG.7c58661dbab7abfd1c2ccbffca4b2bb9.PNG
VA.PNG.f297ec7bcc23292464ba25c1fe2e5be5.PNG
va1.thumb.PNG.0e76c98f1af00ae72f60bd34c385045b.PNG
Turn on Vaicom debug and then run the Test button on the Editor tab (black circle towards the top right). This should tell you which aliases are missing and we can then go from there.

My guess is that one of them is 'for' - I regularly get this and just ignore it. Would be interesting to know what the others are

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

Seems I have some lingering F10 options, into the manual to recall how to clean that up.

va2.PNG

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Seems I have some lingering F10 options, into the manual to recall how to clean that up.
va2.PNG.5f6d82becb9e3a382582ec88028a25cc.PNG
At least you know you don't need to worry about them

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal