Phoenix Rising 4-player Coop Campaign

Hi everyone. I've noticed a lack of cooperative content with an emphasis on narrative and authenticity, so I thought it would be interesting to try to create something like that.

Title.jpg

Introducing Phoenix Rising. A 4 player cooperative campaign for the F/A-Hornet set on the Persian Gulf map. As of now, only the first mission has been published. It features 50+ lines of dialogue from 5 different voice actors, as well as a extensive briefing and kneeboard with lots of info that you should read before even loading the mission. There's even an optional skin pack with lots of new liveries designed exclusively for this campaign.

The full campaign will include 5 missions and it's currently in development. Stay tuned for updates on that!

This is my first big DCS project and I hope you enjoy it playing it with your friends! All feedback is welcome.

First campaign mission: Mission 1 "Amaterasu"

Skin pack: Phoenix Rising Skin Pack

• Like 2

Sounds good! The lack of proper coop campaigns (due to EDs campaign system) is indeed incredbily frustrating! So thanks a lot for doing this! :thumbup:

• Thanks 2

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 2 months later...