make petrovich call out missile launches like jester

sadfunda

for the love of god, this feature is really important

this thing alone makes helicopters insanely difficult to play for no reason

you have multiple sets of eyes in the helicopter, in the huey its 4, and you have awareness of a horse wearing blinders

Edited by sadfunda
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, sadfunda said:

for the love of god, this feature is really important

this thing alone makes helicopters insanely difficult to play for no reason

you have multiple sets of eyes in the helicopter, in the huey its 4, and you have awareness of a horse wearing blinders

This is coming. Like Jester he will call out threats, but only threats that he can see. Knowing Eagle Dynamics, they will probably want to fix a lot of things before adding to Petrovich, and he needs some voice-lines first. So, some patience is required 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Specs: Win10, i5-13600KF, 32GB DDR4 RAM 3200XMP, 1 TB M2 NVMe SSD, KFA2 RTX3090, VR G2 Headset, Warthog Throttle+Saitek Pedals+MSFFB2  Joystick. 

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

This is coming. Like Jester he will call out threats, but only threats that he can see. Knowing Eagle Dynamics, they will probably want to fix a lot of things before adding to Petrovich, and he needs some voice-lines first. So, some patience is required 🙂

i hope, i hope a lot that it is coming

i hope even more that its going to be ported as a feature to other helicopters as well

flying the huey is almost suicidal sometimes and you have to snap your neck around every second to see if youre getting blown up or not

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/18/2021 at 8:44 AM, Lurker said:

That would be an awesome addition! Hopefully it's something we can assign to wingmen on flights as well.

I think it was the Eastern Friendship missions that I first saw the wingman callout anytime a SAM was launched in the mission area, and it was awesome in terms of immersion! You actually felt like you had wingmen there working with you, and it gave you that valuable set of eyes outside the cockpit.