Multicrew countermeasures sinc issues

Lascar12F

Hi,

When flying with a player gunner, if the player gunner turns on the countermeasures on the panel, only he will see them released. for the pilot or for everyone else on the server, there are no countermeasures being released ever, even if the player pilot commands the release.

The workaround we have found with RainbowGeorge and  Lozzy is to do the startup alone, set up the countermeasures left side, right side, and SET I/II/III and test fire one set of flares, and then and only then does the player gunner hop on. With this workaround, the flares are seen by everyone on the server.

To sum up, when in multiplayer, if the player gunner touches the countermeasures control panel, only the player gunner will see them released, but no one else on the server including the player pilot will see them and they will not spoof any missiles.

The is reproducible 100% of the time in my experience.

• Like 4

Rafale is the best fighter in the world fight me

It seems this has been tagged as "need track replay" which I just don't understand why a mod would do that for something that is 100% reproducible every single flights on every server. You want a track file I'll give you one, but you can do this yourself.

Would have appreciated an actual answer rather than just a tag but it is what it is.

Rafale is the best fighter in the world fight me