Control Jitter with several aircraft

Liger Zero
Go to solution Solved by Liger Zero,

Since the 2.7 update i'm experiencing in several aircraft ( Av8B, F14, F18 ) joystick jitter only in the X and Y axis. Not in the Rudder also check if there are any double binding and i don't have any of those.  But when checking in the ingame axis those Jitters do not appear. 

Option sutch as syncro joystick at mission start have been checked and unchecked

Example Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMhXJH-bmaw

Not sure I have ran across so many wierd things in a while. DCS ran great then earlier this week Windows update and looooong...

Last night I bought the Hind and flew 3 short test. Around lunch clicking the DCS icon just showed the update screen then dumped me to desktop. The I noticed every program msfs 2020, did the same including W10 menus.

After a few hail desperate attempts I got DCS up and running but it was a washed out "whitish" screen. ALT/ENTER flickers then was normal.

Now back to your issue. I run Track Ir , perfectly setup w/ no issues but now unless looking dead ahead it is all over the place. A slight look l or r and I see the tail. Triple checked my tr ir settings.

What a mess....

Edited by JIMJAM

• Solution

Finally after several week found the issue. My left VR controller was the main cause.  When powering down the left VR controller the issue dissapeared. I looked in the controlls settings if there where any buttons attached to the controls. There weren't any, so i klicked Disable Vive controller. 

I can still use my controllers ingame to manage the aircraft. But assigning buttons to it has been disabled. ( weren't using any of them so no problem )

TOPIC can be closed Problem Solved

Edited by Liger Zero
  • Thanks 1