Mission 1?

Hi! 
Just bought the campaign and trying to progress. I take off, join the formation, we go to France, change to channel C, get to heading 096. We fly this heading for a while then the whole formation just turns around and goes RTB. No bombers or enemies appeared. Is this common issue or I did smth wrong? 
thank you. 

39 minutes ago, Rmnsvn said:

Hi! 
Just bought the campaign and trying to progress. I take off, join the formation, we go to France, change to channel C, get to heading 096. We fly this heading for a while then the whole formation just turns around and goes RTB. No bombers or enemies appeared. Is this common issue or I did smth wrong? 
thank you. 

That is strange. Is it the Normandy version or the Channel map one?

Oh indeed, I jsut checked. The Germans are orbiting nearby, and eventually they have to stop orbiting and fly to meet you. but due to some new AI bug, they just start turning left and right, and never make it to your position. I made some tracks and forwarded to ED, thanks for the report. Fingers crossed for a quick fix!

• Thanks 1

7 часов назад, Reflected сказал:

Oh indeed, I jsut checked. The Germans are orbiting nearby, and eventually they have to stop orbiting and fly to meet you. but due to some new AI bug, they just start turning left and right, and never make it to your position. I made some tracks and forwarded to ED, thanks for the report. Fingers crossed for a quick fix!

Thanks for your quick reply, looking forward to a fix! 

17 часов назад, Reflected сказал:

Just a quick question, does it affect both versions of the campaign or Normandy only? 

• 3 weeks later...
1 час назад, Reflected сказал:

FYI, I haven't heard anything from ED regarding a fix, so I just updated this mission - and many others so that the AI doesn't orbit anymore, just spawns whenever it's needed. Submitted the fix just now, should be in one of the upcoming updates.

Awesome, thank you! Can't wait to try the campaign out!