CubeSim - Protection of Money - Just a 'Heads up'

On 1/6/2022 at 4:06 AM, Lynchsl62 said:

Oxman - like the Multipurpose-UFC, just received mine 

Lynchsl62 - absolutely love it. I had a couple of issues with the setup, but Andrea from M_UFC was a huge help. We had a Teams meeting and resolved the issue... what I have come to learn through this experience is it is not only the product, but the aftersales service which is  just as important - I feel a number of simmers are purely motivated by price alone. 

The unit is so well made, so I am sure you will love it too. 🙂

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/18/2021 at 4:15 AM, protea1 said:

MY BAD...damn forgot to postion the monitors in the windows settings....bull<profanity> baffles brains....ALL WORKING NOW
AND VERY HAPPY!!!!

In hindsight the purachase was stressfull but eventually worked out.

Garfield means well gents...just snowed under!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL!

IMG_8360.JPG

Hi @protea1

What is the status of your CubeSim screens? Is it still working properly?

Best regards.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E MEM: Kingston FURY Renegade 64GB DDR5 5200MHz SSD: Kingstone Fury Renegade NVME PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD 4TB GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC CASE: Cooler Master TD500 Mesh WATER COOLER: Cooler Master Master Liquid ML360 Illusion HT: TrackIR 5 VR: HP Reverb G2 V2 HOTAS: TM HOTAS Warthog RUDDER: TPR Rudder Pedals GRIP: TM F/A-18C GRIP WHEELS: Logitech G27 OS: Win 11 Pro SIMS: DCS World, Falcon BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, MSFS2020, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa.

Been waiting since October for a replacement monitor which I watied 8 months for lasted 5 weeks then stopped working and still waiting for a replacement.

• Like 2

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

Garfield said that mid february will have material to manufacture the screens.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E MEM: Kingston FURY Renegade 64GB DDR5 5200MHz SSD: Kingstone Fury Renegade NVME PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD 4TB GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC CASE: Cooler Master TD500 Mesh WATER COOLER: Cooler Master Master Liquid ML360 Illusion HT: TrackIR 5 VR: HP Reverb G2 V2 HOTAS: TM HOTAS Warthog RUDDER: TPR Rudder Pedals GRIP: TM F/A-18C GRIP WHEELS: Logitech G27 OS: Win 11 Pro SIMS: DCS World, Falcon BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, MSFS2020, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa.

"Hello, Sir. Due to the Coming of the Spring Festival, the express company has stopped its service, so we have to wait until the end of February to resume delivery.

Best regards!
Garfield.Zhou"

Sounds about right.
  • Like 1

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

wow RAPID....stopped working...not good

what happened to it? powersupply or panel

I dont leave mine on for any extended time ONLY when flying....also those annoying fans....not sure whether to switch off or when to switch off etc so they stay on.

also lack of instructions when goods arrived etc....

Edited by protea1

AMD FX-8350

PALLIT GeForce GTX 1080 [ NVIDIA]

CRUCIAL MX500 1TB SDD

DELL P4317Q 43"

TRACK IR

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Viacom VoiceAttack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 1/29/2022 at 1:14 PM, SilentSierra said:

Hi @protea1

What is the status of your CubeSim screens? Is it still working properly?

Best regards.

yes believe it or not.....opened to check wiring etc etc also fan noise which really annoys

PS FYI when running HWiNfo64 on the screens this is the result: manf date of panelsmonitor.jpg

AMD FX-8350

CRUCIAL MX500 1TB SDD

DELL P4317Q 43"

TRACK IR

Viacom VoiceAttack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

week 42 1999 which makes the panels/monitors 23 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suggest use d/nload HWiNFO64 and check...maybe thats why they are failing

NOT GOOD

AMD FX-8350

CRUCIAL MX500 1TB SDD

DELL P4317Q 43"

TRACK IR

Viacom VoiceAttack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

43 minutes ago, protea1 said:

week 42 1999 which makes the panels/monitors 23 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suggest use d/nload HWiNFO64 and check...maybe thats why they are failing

NOT GOOD

I asked him if the new ones will be made using better screens. Let's see what he answer.

ok but the hwinfo program does not lie....! ps mine were the "upgraded" ones I am led to believe

AMD FX-8350

CRUCIAL MX500 1TB SDD

DELL P4317Q 43"

TRACK IR

Viacom VoiceAttack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 hour ago, protea1 said:

ok but the hwinfo program does not lie....! ps mine were the "upgraded" ones I am led to believe

So I need to sell my MFDs and forget these screens.

the DO work well but from what I read have failed for a few users....ie must be the age of the electronics ie screen etc...!

I am being helluva careful with mine..only using sparingly not on all the time..just a heads up

therefore  all cubesim monitors should be checked re mnf date this way....

Edited by protea1

AMD FX-8350

CRUCIAL MX500 1TB SDD

DELL P4317Q 43"

TRACK IR

Viacom VoiceAttack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 2/3/2022 at 9:05 AM, protea1 said:

wow RAPID....stopped working...not good

what happened to it? powersupply or panel

I dont leave mine on for any extended time ONLY when flying....also those annoying fans....not sure whether to switch off or when to switch off etc so they stay on.

also lack of instructions when goods arrived etc....

Hi protea,

My left monitor turns on then turns off. I have not used the right monitor since the left monitor turns off.  And yes the fans are way too noisy.

have attached a low details video.

1_wmv2.wmv

Edited by rapid

9 minutes ago, rapid said:

Hi protea,

My left monitor turns on then turns off. I have not used the right monitor since the left monitor turns off.  And yes the fans are way too noisy.

have attached a low details video.

1_wmv2.wmv 2.86 MB · 0 downloads

I can't see the video. Can you upload to YT?

On 2/3/2022 at 7:12 AM, SilentSierra said:

I asked him if the new ones will be made using better screens. Let's see what he answer.

Garfield is silent. He did not answer what I asked about the screen being older.

2 hours ago, SilentSierra said:

Garfield is silent. He did not answer what I asked about the screen being older.

Hi SilentSierra,

Here is a link to the video. As you can see it switches on then turns off. In case any one askes yes I swapped inputs around and the issue stayed with the monitor even tried it on a different PC and the issue stayed with the monitor while the other one worked so the issue IS the monitor.

and the high pitch sound are the fans in the monitors.

Video link >>>>Bad monitor

Edited by rapid

I expect that you will receive the replacement.

54 minutes ago, SilentSierra said:

I expect that you will receive the replacement.

Been a while only lasted about 6 weeks or so been waiting since October for a replacement.

On 2/6/2022 at 7:49 AM, SilentSierra said:

"Hello Sir, I don't know where he confirmed the production year of the screen, but all our screens are directly purchased from the electronics factory in Taiwan. Otherwise it will not face the problem of shortage."

So let me get this straight there is NO Shortage of screens?

Wonder why i am still waiting for my replacement.

I don't know what he meant, but he purchased new screens from Taiwan.

If they are crap or not, I don't know.

But I think he said that these screens that they get from Taiwan are still being manufactured.

4 hours ago, SilentSierra said:

I don't know what he meant, but he purchased new screens from Taiwan.

If they are crap or not, I don't know.

But I think he said that these screens that they get from Taiwan are still being manufactured.

Sounds like it....but you cannot believe a single word that he says!

The Sage continues with Garfield.

Who would have thought this would get to 9 pages 😉

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog Throttle & A10C Stick, ThrustMaster F/A-18C Stick, ThrustMaster TFRP Pedals, ThrustMaster Cougars x 2, fitted to CubeSim USB Screens, TrackIR 4 Active LED & Cap Reflector, Stream Deck XL

Intel® Core™ i7-5820K 12 Core Processor, 32GB RAM, 1 x 500GB SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD, 1 x 1TB SSD 4 x 4TB Western Digital Mechanical. 2 x ASUS GTX 1080's SLI, ASUS 29" Ultrawide flanked by 2 x 22" IPS Monitors

2 hours ago, rapid said:

Sounds like it....but you cannot believe a single word that he says!

The Sage continues with Garfield.

You have half of the promised. I got my money back.

I'm interested to use the screens with my MFD button boxes of the TM. If it works, its fine.

I'm not mad about the timing. I know they are late but I think they are not dishonests.

Take care.

Best regards.