CubeSim - Protection of Money - Just a 'Heads up'

@rapidDoes it feel like the night before Christmas? 🙂

Toni

• Like 2

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog Throttle & A10C Stick, ThrustMaster F/A-18C Stick, ThrustMaster TFRP Pedals, ThrustMaster Cougars x 2, fitted to CubeSim USB Screens, TrackIR 4 Active LED & Cap Reflector, Stream Deck XL

Intel® Core™ i7-5820K 12 Core Processor, 32GB RAM, 1 x 500GB SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD, 1 x 1TB SSD 4 x 4TB Western Digital Mechanical. 2 x ASUS GTX 1080's SLI, ASUS 29" Ultrawide flanked by 2 x 22" IPS Monitors

4 hours ago, Toni Carrera said:

@rapidDoes it feel like the night before Christmas? 🙂

Toni

ROTFL, When they first arrived yes but with all the jerking around ...not so much.

• Like 1

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

Lua file. Just need to send off you native resolution size and Cubesim will work out your settings for you and send you a Lua file.

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

30 minutes ago, rapid said:

Lua file. Just need to send off you native resolution size and Cubesim will work out your settings for you and send you a Lua file.

Thanks!

Kaby Lake @ 4.6Ghz - Gigabyte Z170-D3H - 16Gb DDR4 - Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 OC - Samsung EVO 250Gb SSD - Seagate 1 Tb HDD - HTC Vive - Rift CV1

Ok my replacement monitor has arrived and I must say the difference is light and dark.

The image is now outstanding the quality is way better than the old screen the colours are way better and crisp clear.

I will upload some images later.

• Like 1

Ok my replacement monitor has arrived and I must say the difference is light and dark.
The image is now outstanding the quality is way better than the old screen the colours are way better and crisp clear.
I will upload some images later.
Seems you might have made up my mind then!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Buttons changed.jpg

Cable change.jpg

close up.jpg

Data cable change.jpg

more defined.jpg

New monitor.jpg

New.jpg

old and New.jpg

Old monitor.jpg

Rear view.jpg

set.jpg

Sockets.jpg

spot the new monitor.jpg

• Like 2

Sorry I forgot to add text.

They have changed the buttons a bit by adding an Off and On button at the top great idea.

The new screen has better contrast my old screen looks pale and washed out (the new image looks clear).

They have also changed the data cable to.

Hope you may find this useful.

Rapid

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

For the A-10C? I guess that's the BuddyFox one. EUR150. Just Google BuddyFox.
Cheers!

Correct #buddyfox Small company who sometimes may not reply to you emails but they always deliver.

22 hours ago, lights said:

Looks awesome @rapid! Mine are expected to arrive today, so hopefully I got the same batch 😀

Did yours turn up?

• Like 1

@rapidYes mine did! Got them all in the pit and in working order. I was working on setting up my LUA file and got pretty close to what I want. Still some tinkering to do though. Wish I could spend my day doing that instead working haha

Edited by lights
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, lights said:

@rapidYes mine did! Got them all in the pit and in working order. I was working on setting up my LUA file and got pretty close to what I want. Still some tinkering to do though. Wish I could spend my day doing that instead working haha

All you need to do is send your native resolution to Cubesim and they will work it all out for you and send you back a Lua. file and you are good to go.

On 4/25/2022 at 9:25 AM, rapid said:

Sorry I forgot to add text.

They have changed the buttons a bit by adding an Off and On button at the top great idea.

The new screen has better contrast my old screen looks pale and washed out (the new image looks clear).

They have also changed the data cable to.

Hope you may find this useful.

Rapid

Looks good. Thanks for sharing.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E MEM: Kingston FURY Renegade 64GB DDR5 5200MHz SSD: Kingstone Fury Renegade NVME PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD 4TB GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC CASE: Cooler Master TD500 Mesh WATER COOLER: Cooler Master Master Liquid ML360 Illusion HT: TrackIR 5 VR: HP Reverb G2 V2 HOTAS: TM HOTAS Warthog RUDDER: TPR Rudder Pedals GRIP: TM F/A-18C GRIP WHEELS: Logitech G27 OS: Win 11 Pro SIMS: DCS World, Falcon BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, MSFS2020, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa.

On 4/26/2022 at 4:27 PM, rapid said:

wow seems that the upgraded screens are better...so dissappointed..now!

AMD FX-8350

PALLIT GeForce GTX 1080 [ NVIDIA]

CRUCIAL MX500 1TB SDD

DELL P4317Q 43"

TRACK IR

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Viacom VoiceAttack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9 hours ago, protea1 said:

wow seems that the upgraded screens are better...so dissappointed..now!

Indeed much more sharper and clearer . The have added an On-Off Switch, replaced the USB connector and slightly updated the case. Far superior device now.

Edited by rapid
  • Like 1

Back in action once more

cc.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

Saturday Night Fever III

LoL

• Like 2

There is a lot of RGB in your desk. This should improve a lot your FPS in DCS.

• Like 1

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E MEM: Kingston FURY Renegade 64GB DDR5 5200MHz SSD: Kingstone Fury Renegade NVME PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD 4TB GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC CASE: Cooler Master TD500 Mesh WATER COOLER: Cooler Master Master Liquid ML360 Illusion HT: TrackIR 5 VR: HP Reverb G2 V2 HOTAS: TM HOTAS Warthog RUDDER: TPR Rudder Pedals GRIP: TM F/A-18C GRIP WHEELS: Logitech G27 OS: Win 11 Pro SIMS: DCS World, Falcon BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, MSFS2020, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa.

It was a build that I wanted to do to cheer me up during covid. I have a RTX 3090 FE so not too worried about FPS. I usually dim the desk LED had it a bit high when taking the picture. LED lights are changeable.

I like the build very much and always build my own systems I never buy.

• Like 3