Different textures in right/left eye still present

Sharkku

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2021 at 9:30 AM, Sharkku said:

This bug:

is still present in latest update 2.7.2.7910.1, despite LOD:s being adressed according to patch notes.

Yup, +1 here.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

• 1 month later...

I would said its partially fixed in latest 2.7.5 open beta (about 95%... so quite GOOD in the latest patch).

Nearly all objects now renders correctly (specially carrier guys, contrails, clouds, and many other objects like planes, helos, tanks, etc... are perfect rendered now),

However: there is two things pending from my observation: the glowing bullet tracers continue renders different between L and R eyes - at some distances, not close -, and some explossion / fire effects, especially those related with plane down, also doesn´t render the same image between 2 eyes. However, its quite curious that the explossion and fire effects effects in WWII planes are rendered perfectly between L and R.

Please fix the least thing to have 100% fixed. Thanks.

KR

• 2 months later...

It looks like reflections over gauges glass is affected, you can see the reflection on one eye and not in the other one

NZXT H9 Flow Black | Intel Core i5 13600KF OCed P5.6 E4.4 | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo DDR5-6000 32GB C30 OCed 6600 C32 | nVidia GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition |  Western Digital SN770 2TB | Gigabyte GP-UD1000GM PG5 ATX 3.0 1000W | SteelSeries Apex 7 | Razer Viper Mini | SteelSeries Artics Nova 7 | LG OLED42C2 | Xiaomi P1 55"

Virpil T-50 CM2 Base + Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | WinWing Orion 2 F16EX Viper Throttle  | WinWing ICP | 3 x Thrustmaster MFD | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | Oculus Quest 2

DCS World | Persian Gulf | Syria | Flaming Cliff 3 | P-51D Mustang | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | Fw-109 A-8 | A-10C II Tank Killer | F/A-18C Hornet | F-14B Tomcat | F-16C Viper | F-15E Strike Eagle | M2000C | Ka-50 BlackShark III | Mi-24P Hind | AH-64D Apache | SuperCarrier

1 hour ago, 5ephir0th said:

It looks like reflections over gauges glass is affected, you can see the reflection on one eye and not in the other one

I think that's normal though, I thought that there was an issue as well, but when you look at objects IRL, they don't have the same reflections in both eyes

Edited by Zafix

5 hours ago, Zafix said:

I think that's normal though, I thought that there was an issue as well, but when you look at objects IRL, they don't have the same reflections in both eyes

Reflection on glass close to you eyepoint it is normal not seeing the same picture. just because are close.

I´m refer to other effects like bullet tracers. That renders different between L and R eyes, and those ones are at infinity point of view.