Multiple instrument failure?

xnomad

Hi, I just started recently flying the "Over the Hump Campaign" On my third mission on the way to the AO I had my gun sight suddenly fail, my altimeter go to zero, my airspeed go to zero, IFF on the radar no longer working and maybe some other failures too.

I couldn't figure out if I somehow got damaged by something, experienced a bug or made a mistake somewhere. I cycled switches but could not get anything back online. This is before meeting any enemy aircraft. Sorry forgot to save the track.

• Like 1

Windows 10 Pro 64bit, i7-9700KF @ 3.60GHz, 32GB RAM, GeForce RTX 2070 Super 1800MHz, Occulus Rift S, CH Pro Pedals, CH Pro Throttle, Virpil MongoosT-50 CM2, Virpil VPC WarBRD Base.

4 hours ago, xnomad said:

-Snip-

LoL...turn the pitot heat on. Problem solved.

forum.png

Haha really? I had a feeling it was something like this because I've only really flown short quick missions with the Mig due to a dearth of quality campaigns and missions.
Funny I Googled about but found nothing. The gun sight and IFF threw me off though, didn't expect that to be pitot related and that alt uses the same pitot tube, thought they used static ports... thanks guys.

• Like 1

Windows 10 Pro 64bit, i7-9700KF @ 3.60GHz, 32GB RAM, GeForce RTX 2070 Super 1800MHz, Occulus Rift S, CH Pro Pedals, CH Pro Throttle, Virpil MongoosT-50 CM2, Virpil VPC WarBRD Base.