Hind petrovich atgm problems.

Speedy4GT

I could possibly be doing something wrong but i do not think i am in this case.

The problem im currently having is that sometimes petrovich just will not give me any targets to select. I can get a track file or record for this at a later date but currently im about to go to bed while typing this.

Setting:
I spawn in on the 4YA PvE Caucasus server in the Hind. On this server usually you start hot (which i did) so basically everything is ready. I load the aircraft with 4 ATGMS and press CRTL + W to tell petro to starting getting the weapons systems ready. I get the message as i take of saying theyre ready. 

I fly out to my targets. We are about 9nm out from the targets and i open the petro menu and tell him to look in the targets area to which i see the indicator move to the location (the indicator that is also used as CCIP pipper when using rockets/30mm) after the indicator moves to the location it doesn't give me the usual list of targets to choose from and to make it clear these are 100% enemy targets. I've had this happen twice so far both times on the Caucasus map and both times in multiplayer. I respawned multiple times and did my normal procedure as i listed above and went back to the exact same area to try again against the targets and out of 3 tries not once did the menu work. After this i decided to spawn in a different location and attack a different location, this time i was attacking an airbase and menu worked and petro started to allow me to select targets as normal.