Mi-24P R-828 Voice / Channels not working

Caster

When trying to use the R-828 I cannot get voice to work throught SRS (although it does with the R-863, and I'm setting the radio source between the two). It also does not work to communicate with AI in my flight. When connected via SRS I can see that when I change the channel knob, nothing happens.

I have done a full repair of DCS, and am using the latest (1.9.7.0) version of SRS

Track was multiplayer and 30MB so here's a drive link. I can try and make a smaller one if you need https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u25Wb18zpQG0QZKSQwWknIQXmmzet2Jt/view?usp=sharing

Logs.rar

Oh and I'm on the latest version of beta

Fly fast and leave a pretty wreck

Still not working for me. I set it up with default on CH0, Kobuleti on CH1, still wouldn't work after selecting the R-828 on the SPU, and holding the AUT button after changing channel

Couldn't contact flight on CH0, ATC on 1

Fly fast and leave a pretty wreck

SRS for the hind is only the first pass

The SRS keybinds in SRS are used for selecting the radio or intercom, and for the push to talk.

Frequencies and volumes are still set in cockpit though as usual

Check the overlay in SRS to see your selected radios and frequencies

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

• ED Team
3 minutes ago, Ciribob said:

SRS for the hind is only the first pass

The SRS keybinds in SRS are used for selecting the radio or intercom, and for the push to talk.

Frequencies and volumes are still set in cockpit though as usual

Check the overlay in SRS to see your selected radios and frequencies

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk

Suggestion: add a global option for intercom to temporarily override PTT rather than changing currently selected radio, so that it can be mapped to 2-stage triggers with intercom on first stage and currently selected radio on second stage. It's been implemented this way for Huey pilot for ages, but it should be a global option as that's how it works in the majority of helicopters - including all DCS helicopters except for Ka-50. Mi-24 PTT works this way and so will Mi-8's if it ever gets multicrew.

• Like 1

Direction works for me if I use R-828 (and arrow with number "2"), but no morse tone on any channel (but its present). Any idea?

Btw. if you check this both videos you can notice that they have the problem also:

Something is missing here?

Edited by YoYo

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro