DCS: AH-64 HOTAS - U.S. Army Cyclic and Collective for Mid-Block II, 2005-2010

Who needs buttons when we have VoiceAttack 🙂

• Like 3

Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)  | AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4,5Ghz | 128Gb DDR4 3200Mhz | beQuiet! Dark Power 12 1200W | 2 x 2Tb M.2 Samsung SSD | 2 x 4 Tb M.2 Samsung SSD |  Aorus RTX3090 Xtreme 24Gb | Windows 10 Pro x64 | HOTAS Cougar (heavily modified) | MFG Crosswind pedals | CH Throttle Quadrant | TrackIR5 | Oculus Quest 2 | VoiceAttack

Aviate Navigate Communicate

5 hours ago, kgillers3 said:

hope my comments help 

Man tads? Is that cursor? I’m assuming the right joystick axis will be your thumb force controller

Enormous help, thank you.

Cursor slew is on the warthog TDC, "Man TADS" on the Cougar throttle is the Thumb Force Controller. I don't have room to actually move the cougar controls, the sticks themselves are fixed.

5 hours ago, Raptor9 said:

stuff

Thank you also, this feedback was exactly what I was hoping for

Edited by ruprecht

DCS Wishlist: | Navy F-14 | Navy F/A-18 | AH-6 | Navy A-6 | Official Navy A-4 | Carrier Ops | Dynamic Campaign | Marine AH-1 |

Streaming DCS sometimes:

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Wags said:

When considering your profiles, you may wish to consider that we will have unique bindings for the Pilot and CP/G based on which cockpit you occupy.

Untitled-2.jpg

Awesome just like the Hind, makes life easy thanks 

• Like 1

Intel 8700k @5ghz, 32gb ram, 1080ti, Rift S

9 hours ago, Wags said:

When considering your profiles, you may wish to consider that we will have unique bindings for the Pilot and CP/G based on which cockpit you occupy.

Untitled-2.jpg

since you posted a pic you probably flew it while you did this, apache video confirmed in the next 72 hours?

Phantoms Phorever!

F4.jpeg

• 1 month later...
Am 20.10.2021 um 22:05 schrieb RazorbackNL:

Who needs buttons when we have VoiceAttack 🙂

Everyone who wants to operate the aircraft while talking to his human CP/G, wingmen, other flights or the like in Multiplayer, I guess? 😉

Edited by shagrat

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

I hope that one day, AI comms will all have hotkeys, so it'll be possible to use VA talk to AI ones as well. 🙂 

A dream would be native DCS support for voice recognition, seamlessly intermeshed with the built-in radio system, so that as long as it's properly configured, there'd be little difference in talking to humans vs. talking to AI.

Edited by Dragon1-1
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I hope that one day, AI comms will all have hotkeys, so it'll be possible to use VA talk to AI ones as well.  
A dream would be native DCS support for voice recognition, seamlessly intermeshed with the built-in radio system, so that as long as it's properly configured, there'd be little difference in talking to humans vs. talking to AI.
Though we can talk to AI and Jester through VAICOM/(VA) already, without the use of the F comms menu. I whole heartedly agree that an in house native solution would be the best.
That with be awesome when we know of the new AI and ATC that's coming.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

That would be nice.  However, let’s get a DTC function first which is a basic requirement for more and more of our sims.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...