Petrovich Tutorial: Hover entering VRS

dresoccer4

I just tried the second tutorial mission and got to the part where you have Petrovich take the flying controls. I changed the speed to 0 and he entered into HVR mode for a few seconds, but then the Mi-24 entered what looked like a VRS death fall and we crashed into the ground straight down at high speed.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

yes hovering,,I can hover up a few hundred feel but not like how i hover in other helos at a few feet. It should make no difference the hover height, but down low it is much harder, less room to tweak it during the hover setup. Trim is abrupt and jumps violently when trimmer is applied. I know it is Beta. So maybe there are changes coming, who knows.... I have curves in for handling set at 11 in pitch and roll. Some people don't use curves others do.

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

I've been led to my virtual by Petrovich so far in:

• Perfectly fine level flight
  • Hovering at low altitude
  • Wanting him to maybe slightly turn thataway
  • Having the audacity to ask him change altitude
  • Showing the temerity to ask for a speed change

😃 All good tho... Virtually dying is part of fun I suppose 😛 and early access, and to be fair in some of them the situation was not ideal for the helicopter 😛

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script