Sheltered/HAS Parking Spots do not fit Larger Fighters Including Most REDFOR Fighters

Mustang25

The recent patch seems to have changed many of the size dimensions of the Syrian HAS parking spots across the whole map. Marj Ruhayyil, according to google, is supposed to house 2 Mig-23 squadrons but if you try putting down a Mig-23 and set it to takeoff from ramp, the only available slots it can occupy are 4, 5, 28, 29, 31, and 32.

Similarly, testing out Shayrat which is listed as housing  Mig-23 and Su-22/Su-17 squadrons, we can see that only spots 20-42 are available to them. 1-19 and 42-56 are all shelters and will not allow you to place these larger aircraft there.

I have also tested the Mig-23, Mig-25, Su-17 at Tiyas with the same results.

EDIT: After further testing I've seen the following behavior. On the BLUEFOR side it affects the F-15 and the A-10 as far as flyable modules. Other ones that won't fit are the S-3 and F-4. On the REDFOR side, it affects the J-11, Mig-23, Mig-25, Mig-27, Mig-29, Mig-31 as well as literally ALL of the Sukhoi aircraft (a couple like the 17 and 25 will fit in the large single HAS structure but not the small double one).

I'm sure the size limits are realistic for some of those airframes but it should not be that the aircraft that specifically are based there IRL do not fit.

Edited by Mustang25
updated for clarity and to add further info
  • Like 4

• Mustang25 changed the title to Sheltered/HAS Parking Spots do not fit Larger Fighters Including Most REDFOR Fighters
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • ED Team

This has been reported, I do not have any news to share currently but I will ask the Ugra media team to take a look.

thanks

• Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 3 months later...
On 11/4/2021 at 6:09 AM, BIGNEWY said:

This has been reported, I do not have any news to share currently but I will ask the Ugra media team to take a look.

thanks

Hey @BIGNEWY, do you know if there was any update on this? It's been going on more than 7 months now for what seems like such a simple fix.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...