Multi-monitor with the Mi-24P module

Razorback

I have tried exporting the map to no serious avail. All I got was a 1x2 cm rectangle debug-like overlay in the top left corner and the actual map in the cockpit was broken. Oops. 

Edit: whatcha using the Stream Deck for when you fly?

Edited by Bailey
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Bailey said:

I have tried exporting the map to no serious avail. All I got was a 1x2 cm rectangle debug-like overlay in the top left corner and the actual map in the cockpit was broken. Oops. 

Edit: whatcha using the Stream Deck for when you fly?

Some commands are binded like:

- F1 to F12 View

- Trim and cargo windows

- Flashlight
- Jump from pilot to Gunner seat
- Activation of the weapons system

Most of the commands of my other modules are also binded on my streamdeck.

• Like 1

I prefer VR, it won't replace even such a great pit 😆 BUT crg, looks really nice and a lot of work! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

• ED Team

Hi

the team are looking into the multi monitor issues. 

Hopefully we will have better results soon. 

thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 5 weeks later...
  • ED Team

Apologies the team are very busy, I will bump the report and see what I can do.

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

So Guys, I need some help

Horus has released a video on youtube with Mi-24P multimonitor.

You fill find in attachements all the necessary files in order to diplay the map on my second screen but it's currently not working...and I don't know why 🙄

• DCS Option
  • Init.lua file
  • Multimonitar.lua

So I need some help...Thx in advance! 👍

DCS Option.JPG

Screens.jpg

Edited by Razorback

Thx Hobel for your video.
With the help of Horus on Youtube I finally succeed to export the map on my second monitor.👍
It's still a little bit weird because the map was displayed not correctly on my second screen.

I changed the height to 1540 (in place of 1080) in order to display the map entirely on my screen (1920x1080)...
So, here are my multimonitor and init files :

Monitorsetup.JPG

Init.JPG

1080-1540.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hobel said:

Okay and now where is my error I have everything just like you but the map is not exported?DCS mi24.JPGrted?

It's not the same at 100%...

You have to delete the two "--" placed in front of the second line of your init.lua

+ MI24P_MAP (don't forget the underscore between MI24P & MAP)

Edited by Razorback

3 hours ago, Razorback said:

You have to delete the two "--" placed in front of the second line of your init.lua

that was the problem, thank you!😃

Only how do you get the waypoint marker exported as well?

3 hours ago, Razorback said:

+ MI24P_MAP (don't forget the underscore between MI24P & MAP)

Name does not really matter as long as the start and finish are the same 🤓

photo_2021-07-30_20-15-17 (2).jpg

Edited by Hobel
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hobel said:

Only how do you get the waypoint marker exported as well?

I have the same problem, currently, only the map is exported, not the cursor...Maybe later when the multi-monitor will be fully implemented within the module...

On 7/28/2021 at 11:51 AM, Razorback said:

Thx Hobel for your video.
With the help of Horus on Youtube I finally succeed to export the map on my second monitor.👍
It's still a little bit weird because the map was displayed not correctly on my second screen.

I changed the height to 1540 (in place of 1080) in order to display the map entirely on my screen (1920x1080)...
So, here are my multimonitor and init files :

Monitorsetup.JPG

Init.JPG

1080-1540.jpg

Really strange. I tried using the map on my second 1920x1080 display below my ultrawide and it happens to me too. The map does not fill the display.

I am not that good with editing .lua but could it be possible that the original source file gets exported with black bars?

wishlist: HH-60G Pave Hawk, MH-60R Sea Hawk, UH-60L Black Hawk, NH90, Super (Sea) Lynx / Mk.88, ME: A placeable animated LSE/marshaller for individual created FARPs

looking forward to: A-6E Intruder, A-7E Corsair II, BO-105 PAH1A1, C-130J, CH-47F Chinook, Eurofighter Typhoon, F-4E Phantom II, F4U-1D Corsair, OH-58D Kiowa, Tornado

Apache beware of the Sikorsky Armed Black Hawk!

• 2 weeks later...

I was finally able to get the map on my second screen.  I also was able, using Helios, to put the airspeed and radar altimeter numbers on the top screen and the gauges on the bottom screen (although the gauges are Blackshark gauges).  The numbers are close to the game numbers so I have to do some refining.  gauges on 2nd.png I still have been unable to get the tv on the second screen.  Attached is my init file for the TV.  Any thoughts on getting the TV on the second screen?

9K113_CAM_init.lua

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

12 hours ago, sobe said:

I was finally able to get the map on my second screen.  I also was able, using Helios, to put the airspeed and radar altimeter numbers on the top screen and the gauges on the bottom screen (although the gauges are Blackshark gauges).  The numbers are close to the game numbers so I have to do some refining.  gauges on 2nd.png I still have been unable to get the tv on the second screen.  Attached is my init file for the TV.  Any thoughts on getting the TV on the second screen?

9K113_CAM_init.lua 1.32 kB · 1 download

ah okay, the way like in my video doesn't seem to work anymore.

have not yet looked for a solution myself

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...