Yaw pedal offset left when air start

Are others here seeing this when you air start you don't get full right yaw pedal?
Saitek combat rudder pedals looks all good in win control. Ground start is all good and centered.
Tried syncing controls under options also.

EDIT
Resetting the trim will correct this when in pause at the start of a mission.

mi24_1.jpg

mi24_2.jpg

Edited by David OC
  • Like 1

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

I have the same problem with the rudder being offset to the left.

The problem persists in Cold and Dark starts, in the air and on the ground with engines started. 

I own most of the DCS aircraft including the Huey, Gazelle and Mi-8 and none have the rudder problem and have all worked perfectly after setting up the Axis Commands.

I deleted and re-entered my Axis Commands settings for the rudder, cyclic and collective several times but the rudder problem persists.

Unlike David OC who does not appear to have an issue with the cyclic roll, my cyclic roll is positioned very slightly to the left of centre but not nearly as bad as the rudder.

Also when viewing the rudder pedals in the Hind the left rudder is depressed which confirms the Controls Indicator is correct. To centre the rudder I need to apply opposite right rudder throughout the flight.

I use a CH rudder, VKB Gladiator joystick and a VIRPIL Mongoose 50 throttle.

When experiencing problems I always assume I am the cause of the problem which has been the case most of the time. Usually this approach eventually results in me identifying what I have done wrong, but not this time.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Further to my post about the rudder being offset to the left.

I completed a COLD AND DARK start using the STARTUP, TAXI and TAKEOFF module located in the Hind TRAINING modules.

After completing the STARTUP section the Controls Indicator displayed the rudder and cyclic roll in the correct position.

I have no explanation why the rudder is offset in the IN FLIGHT option and correctly positioned after starting the Hind in the STARTUP TRAINING module.

Cheers.

I started a topic about in the bugs section. We need a separate bind to reset the rudder pedals IMHO for when turning off Yaw AP, starting missions, or taking over form the AI pilot, all of those things will leave the pedals offset and the only way to center them is to hit reset trim which also centers the cyclic which in certain situations is not ideal.