MIST Issue, v4161 vs v4490

Wrecking Crew

An older mission, Back Of The Hand, was updated to MIST 4.4.90 from MIST 4.1.61.  With the newer Mist there is an error displayed and the mission will not start.  See the screen shot of the error.  I looked at the error details for the file and line number but I could not figure it out.  Two mission files are attached, for each Mist version.  The file with Mist 4.4.90 results in the error, while the mission file with the older Mist 4.1.61 runs OK.  

Why does this mission with Mist 4.4.90 give this error?  

Untitled.png

Back Of The Hand 270C2s Mist 4490.miz Back Of The Hand 270C2s Mist 4161.miz

Edited by Wrecking Crew

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

It was fixed in 4.4.91 and is a bit of a casualty of me being bad at pushing stuff from develop to the main branch. 

In the 4.1.61 version of the file it checked to see if the values were labeled red or blue. Because I knew the neutral coalition got added and just in an effort to future proof it I decided to remove the red/blue check. At some point in time another entry to that table was added where it stored a string and thus the error. Using the latest development branch of mist should fix it. 

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Thank you Grimes

The Back Of The Hand mission is running on Hollo Pointe, using the older version of Mist 4.1.61.

I appreciate all of your work with Mist.  I use it muchly!

Screen_210621_180514.png

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.