Assigning multiple keyboard presses to a button

Double Dutch

Hi,

I was thinking of setting B1-B6 buttons (depending on the 5 way switch) to activities on the ground. Specifically where you have to run though the F11 menu. Was thinking about:

- rearm -refuel

- permission to taxi or take off

It would mean I have add a series of actions to 1 button like F11, F2, F3 etc for 1 action.

Is that also possible?

-----

Don't practise till you got it right.

Practise till you don't do it wrong

I don’t know about the VPC software but you could certainly do this using Joy2Key

• Like 1

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

7 hours ago, Fizzle said:

You need 3rd party software. I prefer Joystick Gremlin.

I head about gremlin, do I have to configure my entire throttle to Gremlin? Or can I just do 6 x 5 buttons

-----

Don't practise till you got it right.

Practise till you don't do it wrong

18 hours ago, Double Dutch said:

I head about gremlin, do I have to configure my entire throttle to Gremlin? Or can I just do 6 x 5 buttons

You can do however many you want.

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat